Tek Baby Bot

NickLiber93

Suggestion

Tek Baby Bot

Hey guys!

im sure many people can relate to the fact that we all work for a living and ARK has consumed most of our out of work free time... I don’t know about you guys but I raise babies and I could really use something that makes it just a tad bit easier... hear me out. I’m thinking of a Primative mechanical Nanny that goes around a perimeter similar to the leash that hand feeds baby dinos like you would normally until they hit juvenile status. I feel this bot should be a normal engram that could hold maybe 10k weight and requires gasoline to function, then there can be an upgraded version you have to unlock via boss battle that could hold a substantially larger weight let’s say around 25k. These bots work like the Tek troughs to keep spoil timers high and either require element or a Tek generator to activate. Now I could get crazy and say they could also fulfill certain imprints such as cuddle or going for a walk or even feeding a certain food if it’s in the bots inventory.... but let’s not get crazy lol

seriously though, can we please look into something similar?

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived