My First Ever Positive Comment

TheLastSpartan

My First Ever Positive Comment

A kill barrier in the mesh. A huge leap in the right direction, finally. I have been waiting eagerly for this day to happen for a good couple years now. I often find myself ranting on about this topic whether in the forums or the ticket system after loosing bases to this exploit and im glad to see it has been resolved (hopefully). Infact, i am that happy that i am spending my time writing this, my first ever positive comment on these forums. 

Im seeing a good deal of complaining about Genesis being delayed, so what! This has been unquestionable the greatest step forward i've seen in Ark. Im glad to see wildcard focusing on what matters in the game. Beforehand, official servers were unplayable to the average person. I don't care if Genesis is released for another few months, or at all for that matter. This is far more important than a DLC that will (lets be honest) introduce even more exploits and bugs and possibly tip the scales of PvP

With that bein said, official servers are in no way perfect at the moment (and im only talking about xbox that i play on). Id personally like to see this anti-mesh system being perfected and the issue with the duped meks/tames dealt with as thats also a major deal at the moment. Anyways, i can finally build where ever i want on the map without checking to see how meshable the spot is. Thanks for making this possible. The phrase "make ark great again" has finally been resurrected! 

13 minutes ago, TheLastSpartan said:

Im seeing a good deal of complaining about Genesis being delayed, so what! This has been unquestionable the greatest step forward i've seen in Ark. Im glad to see wildcard focusing on what matters in the game. Beforehand, official servers were unplayable to the average person. I don't care if Genesis is released for another few months, or at all for that matter. This is far more important than a DLC that will (lets be honest) introduce even more exploits and bugs and possibly tip the scales of PvP

To you. I don't care if PvP is unbalanced. I care about getting the next map. 

In reality I'm glad they addressed a long standing issue and hope it works but it really ranks lower on my personal issue list. Since majority of players play PvE, I'm sure it is lower on their list too. 

So yay for a fix but since I already gave them my money, I want what I paid for which is Genesis. 

I totally understand that. I actually have a few tribemates that are only returning to ark when Genesis is released. With the launch of it being a month later they got to wait even longer i guess. The issue i see here though is that they advertised Genesis far too early to the community. I certainly don't even see why its available in store so soon because once you purchase a product you clearly want to play it. No wonder there is outcry in my opinion. Anyways, atleast there wont be any meshing in Genesis! :)  

• Volunteer Moderator
23 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

In reality I'm glad they addressed a long standing issue and hope it works but it really ranks lower on my personal issue list. Since majority of players play PvE, I'm sure it is lower on their list too. 

So yay for a fix but since I already gave them my money, I want what I paid for which is Genesis. 

They probably are late on schedule because they most likely went overboard and ended up implementing much more content than what they initially intended to and based their release target from. Much like they delayed the base game's official release because they ended up releasing like 110+ creatures instead of the ~70 they initially planned, etc. But hey, people never talk about that; just that "release are always late". Who cares, really. Get netflix or something and come back later or don't pre-purchase anything in the future.

58 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

´majority of players aren't pve btw just check servers by players. there's a good balance between both.

Archived