Anti-Mesh System False Positives

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've made some updates based on your feedback.  Thank you!  We're continuing to make tweaks.

A reminder that as Cedric said, this is not a place to discus meshing. Please give detailed locations with co-ordinates if possible to areas you are getting false positives on the map.

I'm gutted. I don't expect support as I am a legacy player - we accept that no support will be provided as part of the bargain for continuing to play on this cluster. I don't however expect to lose va

Posted Images

AAberration Server 901. 

Riding  a rock drake up a hill - walking fast -  I bumped into a roll rat that just emerged from the ground. My drake  tilted sideways then I saw the underside of the ground. Game froze.. then I was presented with the spawn screen. The featherlight from my shoulder is nowhere to be found, but does not show killed in the log.

Log reports:

Day 17838, 22:44:38: Anti-meshing destroyed 'Schrekengost [E 175] - Lvl 228' at X=-177084.688 Y=-210699.375 Z=-49013.973

Day 17838, 22:44:52: Anti-meshing destroyed 'Eagle - Lvl 112' at X=176865.500 Y=-211034.719 Z=48687.1841

This could be a serious game changer. Afraid to carry anything important, now. (Lost ASC Hazmat gear, but could have been something more.)

Insta kills when picking up something with a flyer?, when tilting quickly towards the ground (my case). What else? I feel bad for the guys carrying anything important in cryopods.

Hi guys, i just lost all my gear on me, decent rockdrake with 100 mc saddle and a top stat bulbdog, for what i gues, due to the new anti meshing protection. Or at least due to broken game mechanics.
I have a videoclip and a screenshot of the tribelog attached. At the end of the clip you see my reaper chibi going down with me ...
Other gear i lost was 400+ dura hazard suit, asc sword, and some basic stuff i really don't mind actually. But the dinos, chibi and armor/weapons where expensive and time consuming.
Do i get a refund for this?

I submitted a ticket including a videoclip and GM Alberio referred me to this forum

Edit: The bulbdog is just gone, it hasn't died and it's not at the coords, we searched the area.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-01 at 00.11.30.jpeg

Edited by Christian0983

Hi Cedric,

I want to report a false positive that happened for me today, that lead to my rock drake "Mirage" being destroyed by the anti-meshing system.

NA-PVE-Official-Aberration269
Coordinates: 28.5 48.2 (roughly)

I was fighting an alpha crab, when my drake suddenly disappeard. The tribe log says that it was destroyed by the anit-meshing system.

I have attached a screen shot of the tribe log.

While I play PVE and think meshing is less of an issue here, I am happy the Wildcard team has made an attempt to stop meshing. However losing my fav drake really sucks. Hopefully you all can help get it back.

Thanks!

tribe-log-anit-mesh-destroy.JPG

The extremely messed up part.  This happened to my tribemate.  She was running along up in green zone.  Got deleted due to the antimesh system.  She tried to submit a ticket and the devs said that they would not replace the dinos

c666aa4de7e605b0c3fbd5959e861724.png

image.thumb.png.344cc4f9cdfd7fdc35a08cef3a2808a8.png

image.thumb.png.e73e86f60c71836f3933cf149ca62cc9.png

And from what I get from this.  They are basically saying that they are not replacing the dino cause there is no way to verify that she was not purposfully meshing...... On a PVE server.......  At this random spot in green zone.

I thought this was America.
Where you are INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Oh this all happened on NA-PVE-Official-Aberation381

Edited by Dasham86
Added server number
  • Sad 1

Server: EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter197
Coords: 34.0, 15.8, the ice ruins next to Artifact of the Cunning

Anti Meshing has destroyed an important part of my base, I had placed ceilings here shown in the red circle to prevent anyone or anything from falling and getting stuck. The ceilings acted as a floor but thankfully a third of the ceilings are still remain untouched... I'm afraid to continue building anything of importance here if anti meshing is going to destroy anything that is even a centimeter clipped into the terrain (shown in the third photo).

I feel that a lot of us PvE players are suffering because of changes aimed mostly at PvP. The anti meshing system as it currently is will be limiting a lot of players creative building potential. Maybe for PvE servers, anti meshing should only come into place in extreme cases..such as structures or people very deep into the mesh, so that one doesn't insta die to a Reaper King push for example..
I hope that this gets fixed and appreciate the hard work.

antimesh 1.jpg

antimesh 2.jpg

anti meshing 4.jpg

Edited by Rachelle