Anti-Mesh System False Positives

I got anti-meshing destroyed on server 997 extinction near alpha titan area. Cords are x=-42314.715 y=-395064.938 z=6749.758.  I submitted a ticket and was sent here. i hope you guys replace what i lost. I was on my wyvern when this happend. I lost my stuff that i had on me. On your thread it doesn't mention if you are going to replace what the player lost. Can you please update and clarify.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've made some updates based on your feedback.  Thank you!  We're continuing to make tweaks.

A reminder that as Cedric said, this is not a place to discus meshing. Please give detailed locations with co-ordinates if possible to areas you are getting false positives on the map.

I'm gutted. I don't expect support as I am a legacy player - we accept that no support will be provided as part of the bargain for continuing to play on this cluster. I don't however expect to lose va

Posted Images

Please see links below for videos. I logged in, walked to my cryo-fridge to get my cloned male rex I paid 15k poly for, so that I could stud him with my females to have eggs for the Valentines event. The rex had 30,360 health and 1,225 melee with no levels and no imprinting. As I was heading to my females I was noticing holes in my base. I stopped to examine one hole and I was killed and had to pick a bed to respawn. My rex was gone. according to my tribe log I have a lot of stuff being destroyed by anti-meshing software. I am nowhere near meshing. My base is on the tower just south of the tallest tower in the Sanctuary. It has been there since the first week of Extinction's release. 

?name=Annotation%2B2020-01-30%2B090950.j

False positives are still here in a big way.

Yesterday I got messages about anti meshing with no way this should be happening to me.

Today I verified on Single player that these cords were not in the mesh.  It looks like the pillar/ladder were where a rock WAS or just on the edge of the rock.

This was on na-pve-XboxOffficial-Theisland

Mesh01.jpg

mesh02.jpg

Ice cave tunnel entrance well automatically kill you and Dino and wipe everything you have on you. Not sure of coords, don't want to go back there and lose anything else but I have pic of the anti mesh thing in tribe log I think that has some kind coords. The cave part that has the blue and yellow drops is fine, it's when you try to fly into the small part to enter the tunnels is where it gets you. Lost 2 wyvs, thyla and all my gear. Last week I did cave and got to the end but was instakilled lost 2 other wyvs and my best thyla.

PS_Messages_20200130_210522.jpg

On 1/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, Cedric said:

What part of the cave are you referring to?  Where at?

In the labrynth, it's the left passage way after the fire room, the very first button on the right at the end of the long corridor won't push in/ work at all. Me and my tribemate lost a featherlight and two sets of Tek suits, 2 maxed out shotguns and a set of Christmas skins in their because the two of us got stuck.

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, Cedric said:

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a

On 1/24/2020 at 1:51 AM, Blithebarley458 said:

If you pass out and touch the ground on abb it kills you

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, Cedric said:

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

To help with identifying these locations please use the 'ccc' console command which will copy your coordinates to the clipboard if possible.

Thanks!

negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

To help with identifying these locations please use the 'ccc' console command which will copy your coordinates to the clipboard if possible.

Thanks!

17311D1E-A783-4F9F-81CC-C83973258A4A.jpeg

Edited by Anuchit