antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Abberation server 381 PVE official

I was merely walking around when a wild rock drake leaped down from above and landed on top of my spino pushing us below the floor killing both of us. I had an ascendant gun and good ghillie on. Hoping to get my dino if possible. If not maybe the gear. If none I just hope something like this gets patched.

9F5125E2-B8BE-46D2-B4FE-6A8BABFDA61D.jpeg

Edited by Esidisipillarman
Misspelled Dino

Was directed to post on the forum by a GM after submitting a ticket for this issue.

We've been playing on Crystal Isles (Official Server #869) for as long as the map has been available to PC users, worked hard to build a base and collect items that we'd find useful in our adventures at some point. After a recent update, I have logged in to see that anti meshing has destroyed items! Usually no big deal because it's something outside that is in an area where a traditional false positive is created... Only this time, whole rocks have rendered INSIDE of our large crafting room. Meshes aren't supposed to render inside of our bases because foundations are supposed to block such things from spawning.

Unfortunately, because of this mistaken rendering of boulders inside of our completed base, we've lost walls AND we even lost a storage bin which we've been filling up with saddles we both found and crafted from day 1! It was a full bin, and had saddles ranging from ramshackle to ascendant. PLEASE tell me there is something we can do to recover these items which we have worked so hard for!

1-1.png

2-1.png

Edited by emipantalones

3 minutes ago, Chally said:

20200828_163251.thumb.jpg.52d5f7726e5209b02cff505ca9713d5d.jpgOur stuff was anti meshed out of our inventories and the end of the ice cave when we were leaving. We didn't mesh or anything, we just beat the Queen and we lost all of our stuff. It keeps saying that the photo file is too large.

2 minutes ago, Chally said:

20200828_163251.thumb.jpg.52d5f7726e5209b02cff505ca9713d5d.jpgOur stuff was anti meshed out of our inventories and the end of the ice cave when we were leaving. We didn't mesh or anything, we just beat the Queen and we lost all of our stuff. It keeps saying that the photo file is too large.

Our stuff was anti meshed out of our inventories and the end of the ice cave when we were leaving. We didn't mesh or anything, we just beat the Queen and we lost all of our stuff. It keeps saying that the photo file is too large. Its not letting me add the second half of the log. Has the anti mesh and cords 

So I was going through the biome from wasteland into the snow biome on 976 extinction. I landed on a mountain so I can make a sleeping bag and when I was farming fiber I died and it said I killed myself. I attempted to go back to the spot where I died but I couldn't. I had tribe members come over and help and embarrassingly enough after 30 minutes my tribe member said, hey check tribe log. You can't find your stuff because you died to antimeshing. This is sad because I lost my first, and only, 100 percent imprint Mana with 10 million mutations on both sides I just thought it was the coolest thing. It had 1200 melee, 20k HP and 4k stamina.. so sas

Optimized-Screenshot_20200829-034652_Snapchat.thumb.jpg.d6f45ebb35a8b43ad4804516a1b03f5a.jpg

Two nights ago, I glided into my rollrat pen to check on them and my level 205 Christmas Event Rock Drake and I were destroyed instantly and I saw the respawn screen.  I checked the log and it showed that we were destroyed due to anti-meshing.  I lost my drake, my ASC furs, an ASC sniper rifle, an ASC pike, and a set of ASC ghillie suit.  I most unhappy about losing my event drake.  Is there any way of getting it back?   This occurred on PVE (Legacy) Official Server 39 on the Island.  It was 31-AUG-2020.

C2D72766CFCC61E6F31A65D0C1F451301866FE40 (2560×1440)

Lost all my tames cryoed in my giga and all items while doing a red orbital drop. Just dropped through the map and lost my giga and everything and the game then just dropped me in the middle of the fight at the red drop with nothing except the stuff on my character  PC Extinction 441

661D4DBA-C060-454A-977B-A916D93FBFA9.jpeg

Edited by BockyRalboa

Good night,
this is the second time that i am a victim of anti-meshing, being myself only a PVE player.
Twice, I lost items and dinosaurs. This time, I demand a solution to my case. I want my inventory, my dinosaurs to be recovered. It had in it, several items, several dinosaurs inside the cryopods, 2 giga, 4 argentavis with 8k of weight each.
I was doing the most basic thing that is done in ARK, Farm metal, on top of my Ankylo on 231115 329333 6284 -28.75 -25.13 on the map EU PVE OFFICIAL VALGUERO 526, as the pictures show, I died and mine ankylo died, and it was not possible to recover my bag

I am already afraid to play ARK for fear of losing my things, which took many hours of game to get to.

My tribe: Tribe of Insan
my nick name: Fanam
My steam username: Fanam_1

My tickets : ID 1711643 ( the most recently 2h a go  https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/requests

ID 1548654 (4 months ago)

Screenshot_511.jpg

Edited by Fanam

Hi i have a problem with the anti-meshing thing. My aberrant spino level 161, called Red,  in Aberration map disappeared and the log says thas was destroyed by anti-meshing at X=1782.486, Y=55426.348 and Z=21811.7401. The server is EU-PVE-PS4Official-Aberration879. See the picture bellow for the log:photo_2020-09-07_21-19-40.thumb.jpg.0a7d7c71b27ddbc0abcadf62bd89d010.jpg

Could you help me please? Thanks for granted

Edited by Molynx

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic