antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

@Cedric

I WAS DOING SOME GENESIS MISSIONS WHEN MY GIGA DISSAPPEARD AND TRIBELOG  SAY ANTIMESHING

COORDINATES: X: -224708.203 Y: 354862.156 Z: -212.473

SERVER: PS4 GENESIS 1267-OFICIAL PVP

Here is the link of the video showing how giga dissappeard and tribelog

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uMET9ejJksGZe2KHVcuGphwhtajFygst/view?usp=drivesdk

I was dashing to triple terminal on Extinction after doing 3 drops with tribe members. I dashed into the city onto a bridge/platform and my mana disappeared. Tribe log says it was destroyed by the anti-meshing system. I was not meshing. I had all of my loot and a cryo'd owl in my mana's inventory. I would really appreciate it if something could be done about this.

Server: 951

My tribe does not main on 951, but 434 Island. We were only on Extinction to do drops.

Coords according to tribe log:

X: 996.280

Y: 76962.742

Z: -23152.707

"Anti-meshing destroyed 'SB Hail - Lvl 344' "

20200712_171432.jpg

Is anyone receiving any help here or we are just posting logs of antimeshing an no one is taking care of it ?

I had 2 tames destroyed like this , after the message popped out to name the newly tamed Blodstalker i fell down and when checking the logs it says that the tame was destroyed by antimeshing .

The server is EU-PVE-Official-GenOne651

BS1.jpg

Edited by gusto84

20200717_203329.thumb.jpg.eb58214cda986573389e5c8dc2cdf76e.jpgI was moving all my stuff when I had to drop my bag real fast to move and it instantly got anti mashed even tho I was not in the mesh I was in my base. I had a bunch of stuff in my inventory but the main stuff I lost and want back was all my tames. I lost 2 fridges of imprinted tames and a lot unimprinted also I have a video clip and a screenshot. I just want my tames back I spent this whole event raising stuff just for it to be gone due to a stupid game mechanic. The server this happened on is the center Asia 542 official pvp.

20200717_203329.thumb.jpg.eb58214cda986573389e5c8dc2cdf76e.jpgI was moving all my stuff when I had to drop my bag real fast to move and it instantly got anti mashed even tho I was not in the mesh I was in my base. I had a bunch of stuff in my inventory but the main stuff I lost and want back was all my tames. I lost 2 fridges of imprinted tames and a lot unimprinted also I have a video clip and a screenshot. I just want my tames back I spent this whole event raising stuff just for it to be gone due to a stupid game mechanic. The server this happened on is the center Asia 542 official pvp

20200717_203329.thumb.jpg.eb58214cda986573389e5c8dc2cdf76e.jpgI was moving all my stuff when I had to drop my bag real fast to move and it instantly got anti mashed even tho I was not in the mesh I was in my base. I had a bunch of stuff in my inventory but the main stuff I lost and want back was all my tames. I lost 2 fridges of imprinted tames and a lot unimprinted also I have a video clip and a screenshot. I just want my tames back I spent this whole event raising stuff just for it to be gone due to a stupid game mechanic. The server this happened on is the center Asia 542 official pvp

I was on top of a metal tunnel near the portal when my drake was killed by anti meshing. I wasn’t meshing. I was looking at bulbdogs. The imprinted to me drake was red white and blue EVENT with an Uncle Sam hat. The event is now over so I can’t make another hat and my event drake is gone. In its inventory was my spare master craft hazard suit, ramshackle shotgun, 36 shotgun shells, primitive whip and its apprentice saddle with hat. This the the second drake you’ve killed by anti meshing when I wasn’t meshing. Return my drake and items to me. I’m tired of farming materials to replace items WILDCARD STEALS FROM ME.  Aberration 612 PVe  and player vs wildcard

33453C73-2B5F-49E9-A92C-1CB0446088A7.jpeg

Now wildcard said they are not restoring my EVENT drake. Nice game. Player vs wildcard. Player lost. 

Edited by ImaGoner

Antimeshing2.thumb.JPG.c2130d4c0ce06e2aec6374cc99a218df.JPGHello WC guys, how are u?

I am very sad today, i was doing Mammoths on Parede with some friends when i dont know how, the mammoth throw me under the map.

The problem wasnt the giga, or the tek suit, the problem was the Wyvern Chibi that my wife gave me in the Valentines Days, fishing it on Valguero.

I dont want disapoint her saying that i lost it, to be honest i dont even know why i was using it, but i regreat it.

So if WC could give me back, the Garurumon III and the Wyvern Chibi that i lost, i could be so so apreciated with this.

Thanks.

GENESIS 649 - NEAR TO MAMMOTHS ON PAREDE 1 ST LOCATION

Antimeshing2.JPG

Edited by BatmanRAG042

4 hours ago, BatmanRAG042 said:

Antimeshing2.thumb.JPG.c2130d4c0ce06e2aec6374cc99a218df.JPGHello WC guys, how are u?

I am very sad today, i was doing Mammoths on Parede with some friends when i dont know how, the mammoth throw me under the map.

The problem wasnt the giga, or the tek suit, the problem was the Wyvern Chibi that my wife gave me in the Valentines Days, fishing it on Valguero.

I dont want disapoint her saying that i lost it, to be honest i dont even know why i was using it, but i regreat it.

So if WC could give me back, the Garurumon III and the Wyvern Chibi that i lost, i could be so so apreciated with this.

Thanks.

GENESIS 649 - NEAR TO MAMMOTHS ON PAREDE 1 ST LOCATION

Antimeshing2.JPG

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic