antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

On 1/23/2020 at 12:47 PM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

As you teleport to bog SW it's not an everytime occurence but you get hit with a long lag spike that you eventually load In from dead in the character screen. I died and my giga was forced through the mesh as well as my tribemate's giga (he could still cryo his) and assure he didnt lose it. However my inventory and my giga were both lost. And I'm unable to attach the images due to file size so if there is another means for me to do so, please direct me to a place where this can be done.

20200521_074751.jpg

I am on 806 oc pve aberation. I was doing the artifact of the stalker and on the way out fought a drake. The drake hit me from the side once and forced me under the mesh. It some how kicked me off my tame and anti mesh deleted my drake with the 65 armour saddle. This is the clip for the incident. As you can clearly see. I WASN'T MESHING. https://youtu.be/ZN2jTiYiC_A

20200522_045308.jpg

Server: NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Aberration734

X=93003.984 Y=-101325.578 Z=17405.287, and X=9312.359 Y=-101127.992 Z=17464.268

Got on my rock drake and started turning against the side of my base, then suddenly glitched underneath. The spot I was turning against had ceilings extending out past the foundations, so it seems like I glitched between the gap in the mesh and the foundation somehow.

Lost my best hazard suit, among other things, and the drake had several hours worth of loot from drop farming. Would have been nice if it left a bag for me or my drake. Shouldn't the anti-meshing put you back at your last non-mesh location before killing you?

Video: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spanktacular/video/98634637

ffff48cd-3c75-44a6-a65a-f443b3b3b5bd.jpg

Hey as I was finishing my metal run on genesis I came back with my magmasaur and skiff and when I was travelling back to my base my skiff dropped to the ground and pushed my 100% imprinted magmasaur through the ground and end up killing it and I am submitting this and wondering if I can get it back some how it was a egg picked up not on event just a normal looking one it won’t let me put a video on so im going to put it here. https://youtu.be/HrMmTiJ3Lnk
On server 1281 

Hi. On ps4, map ab server 611, pve, trib « T NRV » Just now. My friend and me going to catch rock drake egg. Near the eggs, fighting with a drake, the drake beat my friend’s drake who instantanatly disapear. Antimesh message + you kill yourself (for my friend).drake 220 + stuff loses ...so angry against this game

(Sorry, cant put picture)
why developpers don’t put a timer on the anti mesh..?... please, dont kill dinos in the instant let some sec before, it will be more efficient.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

Hello from Ragnarok 35

20053012533933901.png

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic