antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Thank you Cedric so my tribe and I were out taking advantage of the 3x maturation and we went to get pregnant by a reaper I just use my drake and a good saddle to get pregnant, once it was In the trap it stepped on my drake pushing it into the mesh I tried to jump and walk out of if but nothing happened ten seconds later it dismounted me and I fell into the mesh and died as well as my drake. I’m not so worried about my Loot but it’s the drake and the 103.7 matercraft saddle it had on it I’ve got a screenshot here too

44F677A9-7ADC-4DBB-B774-ACE3347B890A.jpeg

Was looking for a hiding spot near a preset trans and got deleted losing imprinted giga gasbag and mana in the process what if anything would be done about replacing those tames? Can't upload screen shot but x=56062.258. y=26430.350.  Z=4526.852 on extinction

Edited by Ants4253
Forgot to include map

Dude ice palace, I just try to get penguins, artifact and small bits of metal because I have a base down there. The amount of times I run through the same spot and never know of I'm going to die or not is awful. One day I won't have any problems and the next I can't even play because I've died so many times. ICE PALACE on center-check it out

6 hours ago, Oooookillem6699 said:

Thank you Cedric so my tribe and I were out taking advantage of the 3x maturation and we went to get pregnant by a reaper I just use my drake and a good saddle to get pregnant, once it was In the trap it stepped on my drake pushing it into the mesh I tried to jump and walk out of if but nothing happened ten seconds later it dismounted me and I fell into the mesh and died as well as my drake. I’m not so worried about my Loot but it’s the drake and the 103.7 matercraft saddle it had on it I’ve got a screenshot here too

44F677A9-7ADC-4DBB-B774-ACE3347B890A.jpeg

X=170443.47

Y=91601.406 

Z=17056.799

Bonjour tout le monde , étant sur abberation , monté sur un rock drake , nous promenant à la famille du rock drake , on est tombés sur un reaper long, et en nous attaquant , il ma enfoncé un peu sous la map avec le drake et quelques secondes après je suis mort et j'ai vu ce message sur le journal. Pourriez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît, c'était notre seul drake...

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3748.jpg

Day 17468, 19:04:11: Anti-Meshing destroyed ‘Droplet - Lvl 222’ at X=-12422.514  Y=-74364.820  Z=-37505.424!

This would be on Aberration, PS4 servers near The Edge 2.

The story of what happened would be, I was on my level 222 Rock Drake, with a stem Saddle fighting a Aberrant Spino. As soon as I killed the Aberrant Spino my Rock Drake started to just glitch through the map and it just disappeared and was destroyed. I’d really like for this to be looked at and hopefully allow me to get the Rock Drake back.

479FE0F5-A139-4F24-846C-4C100501B568.jpeg

• Volunteer Moderator
48 minutes ago, Zahatorte said:

I lost my ferox in the desert when it went small and fell through the meshing. Wildcard, can u give me back my Ferox?

Dinos/gear lost to the anti-mesh system will not be replaced per support policy.

As a reminder, please provide co-ordinates to areas you are getting false positives on the map.

All other posts will be removed.

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic