antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

Please see links below for videos. I logged in, walked to my cryo-fridge to get my cloned male rex I paid 15k poly for, so that I could stud him with my females to have eggs for the Valentines event. The rex had 30,360 health and 1,225 melee with no levels and no imprinting. As I was heading to my females I was noticing holes in my base. I stopped to examine one hole and I was killed and had to pick a bed to respawn. My rex was gone. according to my tribe log I have a lot of stuff being destroyed by anti-meshing software. I am nowhere near meshing. My base is on the tower just south of the tallest tower in the Sanctuary. It has been there since the first week of Extinction's release. 

?name=Annotation%2B2020-01-30%2B090950.j

False positives are still here in a big way.

Yesterday I got messages about anti meshing with no way this should be happening to me.

Today I verified on Single player that these cords were not in the mesh.  It looks like the pillar/ladder were where a rock WAS or just on the edge of the rock.

This was on na-pve-XboxOffficial-Theisland

Mesh01.jpg

mesh02.jpg

Ice cave tunnel entrance well automatically kill you and Dino and wipe everything you have on you. Not sure of coords, don't want to go back there and lose anything else but I have pic of the anti mesh thing in tribe log I think that has some kind coords. The cave part that has the blue and yellow drops is fine, it's when you try to fly into the small part to enter the tunnels is where it gets you. Lost 2 wyvs, thyla and all my gear. Last week I did cave and got to the end but was instakilled lost 2 other wyvs and my best thyla.

PS_Messages_20200130_210522.jpg

On 1/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, Cedric said:

What part of the cave are you referring to?  Where at?

In the labrynth, it's the left passage way after the fire room, the very first button on the right at the end of the long corridor won't push in/ work at all. Me and my tribemate lost a featherlight and two sets of Tek suits, 2 maxed out shotguns and a set of Christmas skins in their because the two of us got stuck.

Hi I was flying though the desert zone of extinction located above the cave entrance while looking at a new base location with a tribe mate and we hit an area and entered the map screen with messages saying you Died lost 2 gigas each and a Rg. Not fun times guys?.  X=182181.328 Y=307950.250 Z=19151.947

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a

On 1/24/2020 at 1:51 AM, Blithebarley458 said:

If you pass out and touch the ground on abb it kills you

On 1/24/2020 at 1:47 AM, Cedric said:

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

To help with identifying these locations please use the 'ccc' console command which will copy your coordinates to the clipboard if possible.

Thanks!

negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

To help with identifying these locations please use the 'ccc' console command which will copy your coordinates to the clipboard if possible.

Thanks!

17311D1E-A783-4F9F-81CC-C83973258A4A.jpeg

Edited by Anuchit

AAberration Server 901. 

Riding  a rock drake up a hill - walking fast -  I bumped into a roll rat that just emerged from the ground. My drake  tilted sideways then I saw the underside of the ground. Game froze.. then I was presented with the spawn screen. The featherlight from my shoulder is nowhere to be found, but does not show killed in the log.

Log reports:

Day 17838, 22:44:38: Anti-meshing destroyed 'Schrekengost [E 175] - Lvl 228' at X=-177084.688 Y=-210699.375 Z=-49013.973

Day 17838, 22:44:52: Anti-meshing destroyed 'Eagle - Lvl 112' at X=176865.500 Y=-211034.719 Z=48687.1841

This could be a serious game changer. Afraid to carry anything important, now. (Lost ASC Hazmat gear, but could have been something more.)

Insta kills when picking up something with a flyer?, when tilting quickly towards the ground (my case). What else? I feel bad for the guys carrying anything important in cryopods.

2nd Occurance. This time, I wasn't even online.

I logged on to Aberration 901. My featherlight was nowhere to be found. It was set on the foundation of my base when I logged off the night before. 

Day 17848, 22:20:43 Anti-meshing destroyed 'Featherlight [E] - Lvl 295' at X=-176291.875 Y=-122508.531 Z=23841.303

Hi guys, i just lost all my gear on me, decent rockdrake with 100 mc saddle and a top stat bulbdog, for what i gues, due to the new anti meshing protection. Or at least due to broken game mechanics.
I have a videoclip and a screenshot of the tribelog attached. At the end of the clip you see my reaper chibi going down with me ...
Other gear i lost was 400+ dura hazard suit, asc sword, and some basic stuff i really don't mind actually. But the dinos, chibi and armor/weapons where expensive and time consuming.
Do i get a refund for this?

I submitted a ticket including a videoclip and GM Alberio referred me to this forum

Edit: The bulbdog is just gone, it hasn't died and it's not at the coords, we searched the area.

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-01 at 00.11.30.jpeg

Edited by Christian0983

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic