antimesh Anti-Mesh System False Positives

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Anti-Mesh System False Positives

What is a false positive?

A false positive is an instance where you receive a positive result for a test, when you should have received a negative results.  In the case of the anti-mesh system, this may flag you as being in the mesh when you are not actually in the mesh.  

I've created a thread to keep track of the areas in which we are seeing false positive, such as the Ice Cave.  Please let me know which areas you are seeing.  Also note, this is not a discussion about meshing but pointed feedback about areas you are having problems in!

Your feedback is appreciated as it will allow us to fine-tune the system.

Without screenshots of your tribe log and information on what map you were playing on, we are unable to act on the information you are providing.  Please be sure to include this when making reports.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

On abb 403 is not posible to play today maybe 7 times was disconected and also lost dinos and gear because of some anti-meshing, i was just playing and runing in normal places and is coming from nowhere , i see 403 server have build number 304.51 and anothers have build number 304.448.

meshing.jpg

same.jpg

build.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by Linas
  • Thanks 1

Can't exit Ice Cave on Ragnarok with new anti-mesh update

Hi,

Me and a friend of mine just did Ice Cave and got to the end and went to leave through the waterfall after breaking down the wall and kept getting teleported back. Eventually, we died (it said we killed ourselves, but it was due to the game apparently detecting we were trying to mesh) and lost all the loot that we just collected through the cave.

This appears to be an issue with the new anti-mesh update that's just been implemented.

Edited by jenovachild

On Valguero:

This cave in general tends to TP people next to the castle up the hill. This has been happening for months now, so not sure if it's related to anti-meshing prevention systems, but it's worth looking into if it's the case.

cheat setplayerpos 337775 -81625 -1710 173.55 -26.50

cheat setplayerpos 321569 -91185 5448 -78.99 8.56 (works best when using a Quetz and aiming up towards the mesh)

21 minutes ago, TheSpread said:

Ok, so a guy with a ptera just grabbed me from ground and I got insta-killed from anti-mesh system, losing all the cryopods I had on me and making the other guy easy kill my griffin.

That on official server, making me lost a lot of time.

GG devs!

anti-mesh.JPG

Interesting, wondering if that happens when you're pushed under the map when grabbed by an enemy flyer or even a team mate when doing metal runs on an Anky carried by a quetz or something similar.  Hope they tested those out.

Edited by mleii

• Wildcard Community
10 hours ago, Linas said:

Hi i playing in server 403 abb and from the morning i play it was disconecting many times also because anti-meshing i lost dinos and gear it just coming from nowhere i runing in normal places and i am dead. also 403 has another update number.

build.jpg

meshing.jpg

Thanks for getting this to me.  The team is looking into it!

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Anti-Mesh System False Positives
  • Jatheish unpinned this topic