Genesis creatures on abberation ??

Thomas180990

Hi all , just curious , does anyone think the genesis creatures will be able to be used in abberation . Obviously a lot of creatures are not allowed on abberation but all the bone flying extinction are allowed so what do we think about the same genesis creatures ? 

Abberation is my main map that's why I'd love to see them come there :D

2 hours ago, Thomas180990 said:

Hi all , just curious , does anyone think the genesis creatures will be able to be used in abberation . Obviously a lot of creatures are not allowed on abberation but all the bone flying extinction are allowed so what do we think about the same genesis creatures ? 

Abberation is my main map that's why I'd love to see them come there :D

Honestly I think with how long ab has been out its time to open it up for ALL non flying creatures. When SE came out for a very very long time there were no gigas etc allowed on the map and once it was opened up it rekindled alot of peoples interest into the map. Ab is so underappreciated and the dino restriction is a big reason for the player base on there. It was definitely my favourite story DLC map so far hoping genesis is better though cause it looks like it could well be WildCards best work yet from the screens I've seen so far.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived