New Anti Mesh System

MzSquawk

anti meshing nightmare

Anti meshing leaves the game in an unplayable situation in pve. There is not a day that does not lose a dino in aberration. You write a ticket and they tell you to write a post in "anti meshing false positives", nobody says anything about returning the dinos and objects. After losing irreplaceable event dinos  and losing  tekdsaddles and equipment you start using standard and low level dinos, which you lose in the same way. Won't the dinos teleport? 

I've been in ark for many years and I must say that the beginning was difficult, many rollbacks and many bugs. Now the game is in a very bad state again. I was very excited about genesis, but all the veterans here know that with the new dlc everything will get worse, more bugs, more lost of dinos, in short, loss of our time, which by the way is the only thing with real value. I am very tired of the game wasting my time because of its bad state. You want the pvp community not to leave (they are already leaving a long time ago) and your policy is that collateral damage is suffered by the pve community, I don't know guys, someone is not very lucid.

It is very sad that the best game I have ever played, the brightest game idea is so poorly executed and with such a bad support policy. But hey everyone does what they can in their work, I am convinced that wildcard workers have a hard time seeing the general situation of the game and not being able to do anything really effective to fix it.

anti meshing is turning every day of this week of game for me in ark in a poop, play should be fun, well it has stopped being. maybe it's time to go back to other games

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

They won’t replace because they don’t want to. Honestly, how many PVE players are rolling through maps meshing?  Close to zero. 

I would challenge Customer Support to do the right thing and replace what is lost. But I also know the amount of tickets being submitted must be insane and unmanageable at current staffing. So we will just chalk this up to continued poor customer service. Which is not surprising. 

On 1/28/2020 at 9:18 AM, Zahlea said:

Now, almost a week later and quite a few fixes to the anti-meshing system later: do you still have the same problem? Have caves been fixed?

nope... just lost a drake to a diplo it pushed me against a tree registered my drake as meshed but didn't anti mesh me just said i killed myself

2 hours ago, overlordd696 said:

anti meshing nightmare

Anti meshing leaves the game in an unplayable situation in pve. There is not a day that does not lose a dino in aberration. You write a ticket and they tell you to write a post in "anti meshing false positives", nobody says anything about returning the dinos and objects. After losing irreplaceable event dinos  and losing  tekdsaddles and equipment you start using standard and low level dinos, which you lose in the same way. Won't the dinos teleport? 

I've been in ark for many years and I must say that the beginning was difficult, many rollbacks and many bugs. Now the game is in a very bad state again. I was very excited about genesis, but all the veterans here know that with the new dlc everything will get worse, more bugs, more lost of dinos, in short, loss of our time, which by the way is the only thing with real value. I am very tired of the game wasting my time because of its bad state. You want the pvp community not to leave (they are already leaving a long time ago) and your policy is that collateral damage is suffered by the pve community, I don't know guys, someone is not very lucid.

It is very sad that the best game I have ever played, the brightest game idea is so poorly executed and with such a bad support policy. But hey everyone does what they can in their work, I am convinced that wildcard workers have a hard time seeing the general situation of the game and not being able to do anything really effective to fix it.

anti meshing is turning every day of this week of game for me in ark in a poop, play should be fun, well it has stopped being. maybe it's time to go back to other games

Sorry for my English, it's not my native language

agreed was going to run alpha rag today but i need to collect 2 more artifacts not a chance in hell im going in a cave... guess it's back to meat running and filling generators until this poop's fixed

32 minutes ago, Gafgarion said:

Because Wildcard is to lazy to make difference between PVP and PVE Servers

I think it's because a pvp player never going to say "hey auto mesh has killed my dino", so they use the pve community to fix the pvp. as an idea it is good but as a policy it is authentic garbage

4 minutes ago, overlordd696 said:

I think it's because a pvp player never going to say "hey auto mesh has killed my dino", so they use the pve community to fix the pvp. as an idea it is good but as a policy it is authentic garbage

Testing it in this way would help sort out false positives, but not as much for actual malicious meshing testing. System that doesn't punish legit players but at the same time doesn't get rid of all meshing would be the same as no new antimeshing measures at all, just more strain for server.

Yeah not a fan as a PvE'er. Lost a rock drake on Aberration I've had for over a year and a half last night when I landed next to an iguanadon in blue and all of a sudden had to respawn at my base. Respawned and checked the tribe log and there it was, killed by the anti meshing system. Went to find my body and gear as well as my bulb dog and apparently when killed with the anti meshing system there is no body to reclaim your inventory. So good bye to the 150 shinehorn I had just tamed in a cryopod. On a plus side, my bulbdog survived and killed a titanboa that tried to eat it lol.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:36 AM, Joebl0w13 said:

Frankly, that's a bad reason with it being as glitchy as it is, and how many things its destroying when it shouldn't.

A better policy would be to only restore tames if you provide a post in the anti-meshing false positives thread, so that the community can help iron out the bugs and not feel bitter towards the studio. Or just looking at cases with a little more discretion. It seems pretty clear to me that a PvE player who had their tame destroyed but not themselves wasn't meshing, otherwise the player would have been destroyed too...

@Cedric I'm sure you've noticed how many upset people are posting about false-positives and the support teams not being allowed to restore things that were destroyed incorrectly, and it's creating a lot of bad blood in the community. Just imagine how many people it happens to that don't bother to post on this forum. Perhaps you can bring it it up with your team to let support restore the tames of folks that report a false positive and provide data? It would help in perfecting the anti-meshing system, help not disenfranchise the fan base, and is a policy that could be changed once some more kinks are worked out of the new system. The anti-mesh is destroying too many things incorrectly and people are rightly angry.

PvE and anti-meshing

This is a call to all PvE players. WC has shown us as players once again that we should only use as test objects. With our dinosaurs, with our stuff, we should eliminate faults that we did not cause?

We should fix bugs of the developers?

Why do I ask you? I'm beg all PvE players on official servers, to stop providing information about Anti Meshing, minimize gameplay except for refreshing the timers until this merciless Anit Meshing system on PvE is shut down. This should give WC a sign that we as PvE players are not guinea pigs but a community that wants to be respected and heard.  The solution here would be so simple, no instant kills, no loss of dinos or gear. The options exist but WC does not want to use them for the Official Server.

Let us as PvE players set a sign which is understood by WC.

58 minutes ago, ColdIce said:

PvE and anti-meshing

This is a call to all PvE players. WC has shown us as players once again that we should only use as test objects. With our dinosaurs, with our stuff, we should eliminate faults that we did not cause?

Why do I ask you? I'm beg all PvE players on official servers, to stop providing information about Anti Meshing, minimize gameplay except for refreshing the timers until this merciless Anit Meshing system on PvE is shut down. This should give WC a sign that we as PvE players are not guinea pigs but a community that wants to be respected and heard.  The solution here would be so simple, no instant kills, no loss of dinos or gear. The options exist but WC does not want to use them for the Official Server.

Which server u are playing on?

5 hours ago, ColdIce said:

PvE and anti-meshing

I do not understand was the anti meshing update only on PvE, don't think so so everyone is a Guinea pig both PvE and PvP.

It's like you clowns want everyone to believe that ark PvE is sooo incredibly hard, like at least four times the challenge of PvP right. Oh no you lost one of your hundreds of stored dinos, oh no you lost a set of gear it's the end of the world.  It's like sooo hard to tame anything or breed on PvE and as for resorces good luck cause they are almost impossible to find. 

Here's a better idea just stop playing ark if you can't handle to lose any dinos or gear.

6 hours ago, ColdIce said:

PvE and anti-meshing

Wildcard only loses in this senerio if you do not buy DLCs, day to day gaming is free so deciding to stop playing will not make any difference to them. there is no ad revenue inside the game so they lose nothing when you quit. 

Archived