SyncArk - Version 1.3.0 available! (Genesis support)

I am currently using this program for my "Cluster", I am having issues with the character levels syncing across the maps. I have several players whose level is different per map. The correspondence here seems to just end, its safe to assume that this program is obsolete and no longer supported.  Dsynchronize is a program I was told about that I haven't explored yet. EDIT: Future readers, I do currently have SyncArk working, I have reached out to Androk here and on discord, but I am still waiting on a response for a few minor issues. Other than that it is working for me just fine! there are a few minor gripes i understand there is nothing to be done about, but I would still love an updated tutorial with more detailed instructions please! There are definitely still people who use your program out here :)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just want to say thank you 1000000000xs for making this file. I have been wanting to cluster player dedicated for over 2 years now. I just don't have the knowledge to make something like this! 

Now I did run into many problems but I went back multiple times, rechecked my steps and finally got two maps clustered. 

A lot of trial and error and some user error 😂 but it works like a charm!

Again thank you! I can finally enjoy ark with my family on multiple maps without renting!

On 8/31/2021 at 5:15 AM, txpadmin said:

I am currently using this program for my "Cluster", I am having issues with the character levels syncing across the maps. I have several players whose level is different per map. The correspondence here seems to just end, its safe to assume that this program is obsolete and no longer supported.  Dsynchronize is a program I was told about that I haven't explored yet. EDIT: Future readers, I do currently have SyncArk working, I have reached out to Androk here and on discord, but I am still waiting on a response for a few minor issues. Other than that it is working for me just fine! there are a few minor gripes i understand there is nothing to be done about, but I would still love an updated tutorial with more detailed instructions please! There are definitely still people who use your program out here :)

From what i understand, for the characters to "sync" when on different maps, they would have to die, or maybe respawn, to get ark to pull the most current version of the character. Though if they don't do that within the save time frame, whatever character they are on will overwrite the saved character file. so if they increased 10 levels and then swapped to another map, and that character was one that didn't have those 10 levels, and they didn't die/respawn soon enough they would lose those 10 levels as the program would save over the "old" higher level character. I think the vertyco(?spelling) might use a program similar to this so you could always check them out as well.

Thanks for your reply Andacanaver! I have this "working" on my 2-map cluster right now. My main issue is profiles becoming corrupted occasionally, resulting in players getting kicked from tribes (especially damaging if they are solo), player profiles being completely erased, not syncing, disowning structures.
Its not perfect! It does allow you to cluster though and I am very thankful for that.
Vertyco is awesome , but if i remember correctly they no longer cluster due to these frequent issues. 
If anyone else ever figures anything else out please drop some knowledge here or message me on discord please usmedieval#1739

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 3:04 PM, txpadmin said:

Thanks for your reply Andacanaver! I have this "working" on my 2-map cluster right now. My main issue is profiles becoming corrupted occasionally, resulting in players getting kicked from tribes (especially damaging if they are solo), player profiles being completely erased, not syncing, disowning structures.
Its not perfect! It does allow you to cluster though and I am very thankful for that.
Vertyco is awesome , but if i remember correctly they no longer cluster due to these frequent issues. 
If anyone else ever figures anything else out please drop some knowledge here or message me on discord please usmedieval#1739

I would just disable player sync, I did just so people wont overwrite their other character because they cant follow directions. Yeah....they wont have the same lvls but at least they can transfer items and dinos. I also seen tribes sync also with the player sync and to me that would cause confusion between maps if you have more than one person on each map. And I believe VertyCo disabled player sync also because of this problem but still has transfers for items/dinos open....at least thats what I read in their discord.

And your user for discord doesnt work

Archived