Weekend rates on official servers

Zetsbou

15 hours ago, Zetsbou said:

Weekend rates on official servers

Can we please get 2x maturation rates on official servers this weekend.

1- its better to give us something to chew on until genesis which was delayed like a month 

2-  I would love to hatch the dinos that I've been holding on to 

thats all

ty for fixing meshing 

Yes i fully agree.

On 1/23/2020 at 9:06 PM, FreelancerKnux said:

No, dont like the rates dont play official.

Evo events should be once a month max and if there is a different event that month then just dont have evo.

Sorry but you are wrong the game is too much of a grind the normal should be x2 and events x3, and i will play official and moan if i want too.

29 minutes ago, Jkingame said:

for those who already have everything on the server and plenty of time it is easy to say that 2x is bad for those at the beginning it is complicated I am in favor of more 2x and 3x events to help everyone since many innocents are coming to the game ...

Even tho I already have everything, I would love to see more boosted rates. For beginners it would be easy to build up, for veterans it would mean less time wasted by watching the babies.

On the other hand, I dont want people to just hoard stuff, I would suggest every first weekend in a month to have a 2x breeding.

For people saying "DoNt LikE ofFicIal RaTes DonT PlaY tHerE" - I play on officials because of the bigger community, everyday I meet new people not only those that are "allowed to play there" by some childish and unstable admin and I like trading across all servers. Why would I limit myself to play on unofficials?

10 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

The game should go back to original rates

Yeah. Official servers really should go back to the original rates.

I also think the top creatures from each DLC should be map locked, black listed from other maps. Not all DLC creature, just the top over powered creature(s).

1 hour ago, Boshek77 said:

I am definitely not in favor of increasing the rates.  I really think they are good where they are with 2X gathering on weekends for meat runs.  The main argument of "It helps beginners build up faster" is precisely why.  Let them earn it.

But just check out servers when it finishes they die of until the weekend again.

58 minutes ago, ItWasntMe said:

But just check out servers when it finishes they die of until the weekend again.

This...so true ark needs population  to survive. ...a rate increase hasn't occur  since beta.higher rates\breeding  could possibly  bring new players\old players back 

2 hours ago, Boshek77 said:

I am definitely not in favor of increasing the rates.  I really think they are good where they are with 2X gathering on weekends for meat runs.  The main argument of "It helps beginners build up faster" is precisely why.  Let them earn it.

Ya let them earn it you say rofl....farming weeks to build a decent base isn't earning poop...taming for hours for it to be killed by bugs isn't earning poop raising  gigas\tuso\mosaic for 2 weeks to lose to a bug isn't earning poop.I have roughly 14,000 hours between multiple  accounts tied into this game ...is that what it takes to earn something ingame?no.....beginners pay the bills persay...and making individuals  spends years on a video game is total poop. When a new player enters and realized  how much a time sink this is they normally  just move on... that's not a win ...

3 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

This...so true ark needs population  to survive. ...a rate increase hasn't occur  since beta.higher rates\breeding  could possibly  bring new players\old players back 

Ya let them earn it you say rofl....farming weeks to build a decent base isn't earning poop...taming for hours for it to be killed by bugs isn't earning poop raising  gigas\tuso\mosaic for 2 weeks to lose to a bug isn't earning poop.I have roughly 14,000 hours between multiple  accounts tied into this game ...is that what it takes to earn something ingame?no.....beginners pay the bills persay...and making individuals  spends years on a video game is total poop. When a new player enters and realized  how much a time sink this is they normally  just move on... that's not a win ...

Some people think we should stay on there server with 1x i just cant see why the devs dont make others too with higher rates.

That's cool.  I disagree.  I played on a boosted server after I left my Beta server, and it was a terrible experience.  It was only boosted 3x, and I had a massive base in one night.  I didn't like that, I felt like it ruined the experience for me as a player, and immediately went back to a server with regular rates.  I also have thousands of hours in this game, I have started and restarted so many times due to game issues it isn't even funny, but I can go farm 120,000 ingots in about an hour on official (on the weekend) and I think that is fast enough.  This is, of course, my personal opinion, and no one has to agree with it, but I still think you need to work up to a large base, get some tames going and play a little while before you are running a boss team out of a Tek base.  Earn it, per se.

I'm in vote to go back to early beta resource rates, let these newer kids play the beginning ark, original taming rates, if rescaled to 150 variables for taming with original taming rate would be a lot more interesting for a 150 rex on 1x.(early beta lvl60 rex took 34 kibble, lvl120 late beta rex was 66 kibble, so estimated about 76-82ish kibble for a lvl150) and resource grind of a 300 melee deod would yield roughly 20-36 stone per rock, and 300 melee anky give roughly 34-52 metal per metal node (roughly 62-84 for a pure metal node), can't forget trees so a good beaver/thorny/mammoth/therizeno would get roughly 30-50 wood per standard tree and thatch farmers can yield 24-42 thatch per standard tree (1.5x those is a redwood tree)

*^estimations are based off original amounts from old personally saved recordings I still have from xbox dvr and pc clips so they are accurate for reference^*

Yes this would make ark interesting again.

Edit, I'm never complaining about raising mechanics currently when it comes to raising times basic stuff since they have made raising creatures 180% easier since early beta times. Only thing I still complain about is when the servers act up and make us miss imprints or straight up crash when taking care of baby's during hand feeding stages.

Archived