A Message from the Founders

StudioWildcard

On 23.01.2020 at 02:36, Uzo said:

„Mówisz poważnie? Mówisz, że wypuszczasz go w grudniu, a potem mówisz, że zwlekasz, A potem nic nie mówisz przez cały miesiąc, a następnie zwlekasz z kolejnym miesiącem. Powiedziałeś, że opóźnienie nastąpiło o 2 miesiące przed pierwotnym wydaniem DATA JAK TO NIE wystarcza. 

Domagam się zwrotu pieniędzy z tego dlc. Absolutnie niedorzeczne ”.

same, I demand the equivalent. 

I was forgiving of each of them with a delay of 1 month, but such gears every time with the new DLC is an exaggeration.

DLC Genesis part 2 to 2022 so you can make it. to make time, than to cheat and lie to people.

and yes i m angry on you WC !

I'm sorry but anyone bitching about the genesis delays is obviously new to the community, it's been this way with every dlc ever for ark, if they say December, you should have expected late january at the earliest and probably more like march or april, I would not be suprised in the slightest if we had one or two more delays.

14 hours ago, dkr724 said:

I'm sorry but anyone bitching about the genesis delays is obviously new to the community, it's been this way with every dlc ever for ark, if they say December, you should have expected late january at the earliest and probably more like march or april, I would not be suprised in the slightest if we had one or two more delays.

Exactly I find it hilarious to see people saying bad things about delays if they don't like it then leave they have to stop complaining as I stated before they just can't make a game/DLC in a day it takes months or years to create it!.

14 hours ago, DejwPL said:

same, I demand the equivalent. 

I was forgiving of each of them with a delay of 1 month, but such gears every time with the new DLC is an exaggeration.

DLC Genesis part 2 to 2022 so you can make it. to make time, than to cheat and lie to people.

and yes i m angry on you WC !

Complaining ain't going to speed things up your just going to slow them down so please stop with the complaints I don't mind delays because I know there fixing a few things to ensure us players get the best playing experiences.

10 minutes ago, AcexHellhound21 said:

Complaining ain't going to speed things up your just going to slow them down so please stop with the complaints I don't mind delays because I know there fixing a few things to ensure us players get the best playing experiences.

If they even gave me the date May 2020, I would be forgiving. If this December did not burn out and they gave themselves 2-3 months, I would also be forgiving. But constantly postponing for a month is annoying and people are deceived.

Genesis Part 2 should already announce that the supplement will come out in 2022 than in winter 2020.

11 minutes ago, DejwPL said:

If they even gave me the date May 2020, I would be forgiving. If this December did not burn out and they gave themselves 2-3 months, I would also be forgiving. But constantly postponing for a month is annoying and people are deceived.

Genesis Part 2 should already announce that the supplement will come out in 2022 than in winter 2020.

I think they may have changed it to late December but it's not confirmed and I know it can be annoying but I'm use to it believe me try waiting for a game that was announced to be released in 2015 and then got delayed to 2016 then delayed again to 2017 and yet again delayed to 2018 and delayed once again to 2019 and then it was released now that was really annoying

Edited by AcexHellhound21

I'm Seeing that people are angry because of the delay, but I say delay it as long as you need to get the bugs out that you can find. Wildcard could hire 100 testers to find the bugs before release, but at the end of the day its a game and bugs are found in unexpected ways so its hard to deliberately find them. I'm personally Hyped for Genesis, me and my friend preordered it already.

18 hours ago, dkr724 said:

you have been here 3 years you shouldnt be poopting on others  Kharma has a saying "it will bite you in the ass if you dont watch what you are saying"

Thank you all for working to make this, my favorite game. I am not too disappointed about the Genesis delay, but I can't wait to see it! A lot of other games I have been watching have also been delayed, and I completely understand that things happen, codes don't quite work right, or critters need tweaks. I can't wait to play in the low grav environment, for sure! Looks like a ton of fun. I am no coder, but I I imagine coding new physics into a game has to be quite right so it doesn't mess up other stuff. Valentine's looks lovely, btw. Glad you did not cancel that. 

Not sure how many of the naysayers posting their comments have any programming experience or understand what it takes to launch a product of this magnitude. If the time we are being asked to wait is being used to fix bugs the developers have identified pre-launch and they are trying to make sure the franchise has a better launch experience than Extinction. Then it should be worth the wait.  Personally, I thrilled to see that Meshing is finally getting addressed. In the end, its a game and Wild Card who despite some of the salty posts I've read are trying to be both ethically and morally responsible in their business practices by releasing a finished product. Realistically, they do not want to follow Bethesda's path with their Fall Out debacle. 

When you release ths content will it be playable for xbox 1 single player and dedicated servers. We haven't been able to play the game right on any map besides island since christmas. If we purchase the new content will it have drops,  artifacts  and no missing dinos or will the new map be broken like all the other maps? 

Rubbish. You can still mesh by using a grapple: SHOOT the mesh and release the grapple, you'll go right through to the other-side on the top. And don’t mesh to destroy bases or escape or to have an advantage, honestly I didn’t even know that it was called meshing till today. I thought that was an actual part of the game. In fact I needed to grapple from one area to another and then it just happened that my player would spawn above that rock. So I did it again and didn’t let go of the grapple the game killed my player. Second time you did it, I let go of grapple by kneeling and the game respawned me on top of the surface I grapple hooked under. I thought it was weird, might be part of the game. I find out today that it’s actually a mistake by the developers maybe a loop hole, cause let’s face it no one watches the devs.. the devs watch you. So that means they are the law in their own game.... some of these devs also play the very game that they design. It’s corrupted for their purposes folks. Cant wait for a real survival game to hit the market. One that modern, realistic and doesn't involve dinosaurs . THIS GAME IS FLOODED with KIDS age 12 to 18, you'll find the odd home BUM 21 year old who's  parents are divorced and he has nothing better to do but play ark. DELETE THE GAME BE FOR YOU END UP IN THE HANDS OF A DEVS ASSOCIATE with direct contact to devs and out sourced team members of ark. YES the devs PLAY THE GAME TOO and so do some of their friends and family. With that being said not all devs are corrupted. DEVS are any contributors to ark that have access to main files. 

Edited by 6SIX6IX

• 2 weeks later...

You know I've been playing your game for 13740 hours, I loved your game straight away and frankly I thought it was going to dethrone WOW (World of Warcraft), but as time goes by I realize that you'll never come close to this game, we've never had so many problems in wow, and any bugs were fixed at least within a week, these people at Blizzard are doing a great job, and you're doing a approximate, DIYI'm sorry to say, but that's the truth, so coming out of the DLCs that will probably be coded the same way as the previous versions will only accumulate a weariness or even disgust of your game. 

Edited by milou

On 1/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, Uzo said:

"Are you serious? You Say you are releasing it December then you go onto say that you delay THEN you dont say anything for a whole month and THEN DELAY IT ANOTHER MONTH. You said that It was delayed a month 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME. 

I am Demanding a refund from this dlc. Absolutely Ridiculous."

And even on the day its 7:36pm est and it's still not out why would I expect any different ? I'm excited for genesis part 2 available spring 2021!

1 minute ago, ImpartialLoki73 said:

And even on the day its 7:36pm est and it's still not out why would I expect any different ? I'm excited for genesis part 2 available spring 2021!

That post has quotes around it. I was intimidating people who were really angry. But yes im alittle disappointed but they want it to be a really good release.

• 10 months later...

Not sure if I have missed something in these messages, but I was on my Spino on Aberration today and, well i stole from a roll rat. Who caught up with me. The weird thing is, the moment they clashed -- my spino vanished. I was alive and on the floor without a dino. The log says  "Anti-Meshing Destroyed Spino at x, y, z". Which brought me here. The Spino is gone. It was a decent daily run tame. Can anything be done about it?

edit*:found another thread with many other players with similar issues. Posted there too.

Edited by RMR

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Rumackay said:

Haha, reading the comments here is why software companies should NEVER give an actual release date. Only ever use "coming soon" alongside previews and then drop it when it's ready

4uwrsx.jpg

Yup. It's like cooking BBQ. It's done when it's done.