A Message from the Founders

StudioWildcard

Well the news does suck, but world is not going to end,  and  here is a truth that can be proven over and over in these forums,  If the release had came when we had hoped it was coming, and the issues wildcard stated were still in the game, there would be countless posts of people crying why didnt they just postpone it until they got it fixed..........dont get me wrong i know its not going to be 100% when it is released, but maybe not as broken 

WHATS THE POINT OF BEING ALLOWED TO GET THE CHIBIS AGAIN IF WE CANT TAKE EM TO GENESIS I TOUGHT WILDCARD WAS BEING NICE AND RELEASING THE CHIBIS AGAIN SO WE COULD GET THEM ON GENESIS BUT I GUESS THEY JUST RELEASED THE CHIBIS AGAIN TO KEEP US FROM GETTING ANGRY THEY HAVE DELAYED ARK GENESIS 3 MONTHS NOW MIGHT AS WELL GO FOR     !!!!ARK GENESIS RELEASE: SUMMER 2020..........!!!

Edited by T3hm3x

They should give us something in change, because we bought this dlc so long ago, and we're waiting across this looooong delay, that i think they should give who bought genesis dlc already a good reward.

I know they need to extend they deadline a little bit to polish the game, i'm a graphic designer and i know how that works, but man, when you have a date to delivery the job, you have to do it, no matter what happens.

So i still think we should earn something.

7 hours ago, Ralphy said:

As much as I like your positivity I think you need to think from another point of view.

A lot of people have purchased the DLC. They pre-order and hoped to get the game in December, per their announcement. 

Imagine a simple but similar scenario:
You made an online delivery Pizza order, made the payment, and then you wait and wait and wait for the delivery guy to come.

You waited for few days without any information from the store. Few days later the store called and said "hey sorry we are still cooking your pizza, took longer than expected, theres few hiccups here and there but we'll make sure the pizza is going to be delicious, expect the delivery next month."

I dont understand how is this kind of practice is allowed.

just to let you know: i preordered too and sorry, but to compare new content for your Game with a Pizza i dont know how addicted you are but you should think about it maybe. Also you seem to have no clue from programming and design at all, its not like cooking a pizza with having a recipe, its more like creating a recipe and yes of course People can create new Recipes easy but if they are tasty its another thing and i dont know if you like a ChoclatePizza with Citronal and Fish more then a new Pizza recipe that will be tasty but i dont know maybe your Name fits and you are Ralphy from the Simpsons, who knows? But dont you think you will get a better Product if the Devs have more time for fixing bugs, for example until Release?

26 minutes ago, 2x3m said:

just to let you know: i preordered too and sorry, but to compare new content for your Game with a Pizza i dont know how addicted you are but you should think about it maybe. Also you seem to have no clue from programming and design at all, its not like cooking a pizza with having a recipe, its more like creating a recipe and yes of course People can create new Recipes easy but if they are tasty its another thing and i dont know if you like a ChoclatePizza with Citronal and Fish more then a new Pizza recipe that will be tasty but i dont know maybe your Name fits and you are Ralphy from the Simpsons, who knows? But dont you think you will get a better Product if the Devs have more time for fixing bugs, for example until Release?

Loooool of course not, the reaseon they dont release it its not they are fixing game (look at actual game is still broken and always will be brokem) the reaseon is they have take ppl moneys to finish a product, because why they need inversors when they have a community that pays for nothing with closed eyes? They are using our money to work because all money that they have earned before is wasted on boats and girls. This is the reaseon why i dont prepurchase anything all companies thinks that are on their right on delay a payed product. I wish one day they will have to do a compansations for delays, and i wish on day they dont will recive ANY money till they product is out and working. They will give us a broken game again with two delays on their back. They killed all my wants to play genesis xd i will wait for nioh 2, who is not delayed and its a true finished game xd

10 hours ago, Tom77795 said:

Yes because we want wildcard to continue to release content way before it’s ready to be released filled with glitches and bugs like they have been in the past, honestly if they are finally actually fixing their stuff up and making a polished dlc i am 100% okay with waiting rather then going on a map just to crash or other bs issues occur making it not playable. 

Isn’t ark in general filled with bugs and glitches? you must be the only one that never crashes when joining a game or transferring a server

its simple if you cant make it for the release date dont make everyone hype about it. Would safe you alot of hate posts and disapointed players. Some people take days off for game releases and there are pissed cose of yet another delay. It would be nice if servers would be running less laggy and bugs would be fixed. Like for example anoyin building mecanics. and insta kill players on manas that go sky high cose of laggy servers. more pve content would be nice aswell since all happens for pvp reasons. Abberation was buggy since delayed release reapers push drakes under the mesh, wild drakes can also push you under the mesh Its still like this. Extinction have drops random disapear when your next to them. extinction was also a delayed release. imo SE was the best less buggy expansion there was. hopefully the delayed expansion will be wurth waitin for...

Honestly I love this game so much but the community that does nothing but complain gets on my nerves so much. I have been reading the comments on almost every post after genesis was announced and I have seen everyone screaming for a release date. Now they have given us what we want please be more greatful for a great game. Yes it has bugs and glitches but it is still a game I come back to daily and have fun no matter what.

Edited by TheShadowRose
  • Like 2