A Message from the Founders

StudioWildcard

39 minutes ago, DMPetee said:

Ironic that the first dlc that didn't have a release date also was the smoothest launch y'all ever had and YOU RELEASED IT IN EARLY ACCESS. This is a joke, this company is a joke. I'm fuming that I can't get a refund for the content you consistently haven't fulfilled. All these people who claim its fine haven't played your game long enough or have the memory of an Alzheimer's patient because y'all at WC know that no matter how much QA you do, it's gonna release like a gilded turd anyway.

Considering people like me who bought the game when there were like 10 dinos on the map and you would randomly spawn in the ocean(no water dinos yet) we have seen enough to know and not care about the bug most mmos have bugs they cant test for everything we will find some  mechanics that will be op a dino will 1sko you for no reason the maps will lag and you will randomly lose dinos or time due to the roll backs and patching of the game or the dino falling thur the map. It's ok it's a game and not truly worth getting overly annoyed with it. Now if you are not ok with that then why the hell are you even still playing? They have done this for the last few expacs so if you have a memory better than a gold fish you knew dec 2019 wasn't happening and figured Feb or March anyway ( still wouldn't surprise me on a march release) do I expect dec 2020 for part 2 not really but I hope so I bought the xpac to support the development of the game( same reason I back kickstarter for some I want to see the game ) to I lose anything by a delay no I still get the content and ability to play the game.

Let's look at game that I realy didnt want delayed FFVII remake, theis game is not a mmo's and gave release times beginning of last year and got delayed and I been on preorder since 2015 for that so it is okay as long as I get to enjoy the game in the end

3 hours ago, trippytrey said:

Y’all must be new to wildcard if you didn’t expect this they’ve been at this for 5 years .

been playing ark since 2016 June  1hr short of 4200 gaming hours in ark  so i am clearly not new to the game   i have been playing this game since SE came out 

so you must be new to this game to as you joined here or in ark as of sept 2015   so  Rotate     i am aloud to express my displeasure of how this current dlc is being  handled information wise to its player base

so suck it

6 hours ago, Uzo said:

Are you serious? You Say you are releasing it December then you go onto say that you delay THEN you dont say anything for a whole month and THEN DELAY IT ANOTHER MONTH. You said that It was delayed a month 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME. 

I am Demanding a refund from this dlc. Absolutely Ridiculous.  

Thank You For Suporting Crunch

We want a Working DLC Not an Broken one

At Wildcard Take your time Im waiting

Im just here for the comments:

Bwaaaah, exti stuff is OP why did you release it like this, bwaah, bwaaah.

Why didnt you delay the release so its not that laggy and buggy, bwaaah, bwaaah.

Bwaaah, fix meshing its a major problem, bwaah bwaah!

2020 be like:

I dont mind if they delay the game, I just hope it wont be as bad as exti DLC.

Few seconds later:

Why did you delay my game that I preordered? Bwaaaah! I want it NOW!

Bwaaah, WC isnt communicating, tell me NOW NOW!

WC makes a post where they explain their new antimesh method and because of working on this, valentine event and new DLC they need another month to properly test as much aspects as they can (because the game offers so many across all platforms):

Bwaaah, you told me so much AND I dont like what you said, bwaaaaaaaaah!

BWAAAH my game is delayeeeed, I dont want to play it anymore, mommy I want refund so I can buy the DLC again 20 days later! That will show them!

I dont care they will probably reduce the amount of meshing, they actualy made a progress and I cant cry about it anymore, bwaaah bwaah.

Your crying is filling my heart with warmth and joy, thats what you deserve for preordering from a studio that wasnt reliable with dates before.

I will just sit back and eat my popcorn while you are going to go after each others throats on the new map because of the chinese wave of pillars and claimed areas, some random rollbacks because something unexpected happens that couldnt be tested before and complaints when someone steals that juicy lvl 150 dino. After this storm is settled, I will consider buying the DLC. So go on, cry and fight!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Erinn said:

Im just here for the comments:

Bwaaaah, exti stuff is OP why did you release it like this, bwaah, bwaaah.

Why didnt you delay the release so its not that laggy and buggy, bwaaah, bwaaah.

Bwaaah, fix meshing its a major problem, bwaah bwaah!

2020 be like:

I dont mind if they delay the game, I just hope it wont be as bad as exti DLC.

Few seconds later:

Why did you delay my game that I preordered? Bwaaaah! I want it NOW!

Bwaaah, WC isnt communicating, tell me NOW NOW!

WC makes a post where they explain their new antimesh method and because of working on this, valentine event and new DLC they need another month to properly test as much aspects as they can (because the game offers so many across all platforms):

Bwaaah, you told me so much AND I dont like what you said, bwaaaaaaaaah!

BWAAAH my game is delayeeeed, I dont want to play it anymore, mommy I want refund so I can buy the DLC again 20 days later! That will show them!

I dont care they will probably reduce the amount of meshing, they actualy made a progress and I cant cry about it anymore, bwaaah bwaah.

Your crying is filling my heart with warmth and joy, thats what you deserve for preordering from a studio that wasnt reliable with dates before.

I will just sit back and eat my popcorn while you are going to go after each others throats on the new map because of the chinese wave of pillars and claimed areas, some random rollbacks because something unexpected happens that couldnt be tested before and complaints when someone steals that juicy lvl 150 dino. After this storm is settled, I will consider buying the DLC. So go on, cry and fight!

Aaaannnd here goes my coffee, I even made it to the wall behind my screen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sounds like a major disaster, handling undermesh in this game by killing the player...millions of innocents will be killed for getting stuck in a tree, or a rock, or teleported and got pinned in a wall. Rubberbanding and being executed by a antimesh system made by amateurs. You know the most hilarious part of this post? It's where they say that ALL GAMES are susceptible to undermeshing! And they follow that by explaining how they built the maps and meshes like if they were children learning to make a game lolololol this is good poop xD omg the nerve on these people

Edited by Steve132

Man ark players cry harder then star wars "fans". I for one am just happy a studio put out such an amazing game with so much amazing content. And the fact that your still adding to it is crazy. You know EA just drops its games off like a 15 yo girl at an orphanage? We are lucky these guys try at all. I had a group of friends who really loved anthem. We could end up like those guys...

Seriously?

So we wait another month yay...

Kinda disappointed over here but hey we know you guys let us down every damn time..

Heres another thing.. i bought ark and the previous dlcs on my xbox and i played and installed them on both my xbox and pc..

Now this new dlc? Yea it cant be played on the pc when you buy it on the xbox..

You guys letting us buy this season pass twice..

Why do you guys do this? Dont you got enough money already from us?

Why would someone have to pay twice only to play on both xbox and pc while the previous dlcs and the base game can be played on xbox and pc?

(And for people asking no i dont mean the steam version, i mean the windows version)

7 hours ago, Uzo said:

Are you serious? You Say you are releasing it December then you go onto say that you delay THEN you dont say anything for a whole month and THEN DELAY IT ANOTHER MONTH. You said that It was delayed a month 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME. 

I am Demanding a refund from this dlc. Absolutely Ridiculous.  

Do you want a buggy mess?

When abberation was released we couldn't play it for a month because of random server deletes. 

Extinction randomly killed us, main parts of the game never worked and everything was generally messed up.

It was months before they were playable at a decent level because they rushed the DLCs out for players on the release dates. so I'm more than happy to wait for this to get worked on properly since its adding so many unique new concepts. 

Running a business of any sort, and you're looking for the best way to lose customers or supporters? Just follow in the footsteps of Wild Card. That's right, folks. It's only 3 easy steps. Pay absolutely no attention to some of your servers (Legacy) and take away half of that communities hard work by destroying their servers in the end. Then, when you're getting ready to release something new, delay that product not once, but twice even after people paid for it. Lastly, hit the people you're losing with that "We have a surprise in store for when the next event hits" in hopes to gain some of that support back, but utterly fail because you know, you just delayed something over the course of 2-3 months. I promise you, folks. In a matter of days, and weeks, you'll see a percentage rise of how many supporters and customers you lost. Now, get out there and disappoint those supporters! We wanna see who can do it better!

Edited by xfiiishx
  • Thanks 1