A Message from the Founders

StudioWildcard

It does not matter if ypu release it tomorrow or feb 25, or Dec 31, its still going to be plagued with bugs and glitches, so unbalanced that it will destroy the clusters just like Extintion did

So cut the poop and release it now, that way at least we can help to provide feedback for you guys to ignore for a few months

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 4

20 minutes ago, Cybercon said:

I know you ARK Devs get a lot of backlash when you have to delay the launch of another DLC, but if that means that we get a less buggy release AND simultaneous launch on all systems, I believe that it is worth it.

Having seen what's been happening with the last several patches and events what makes you believe the delayed release will be "less buggy"? LOL!

They have crashed the entire network of servers including all platforms AND official servers and had them unplayable for extended amounts of time with event releases --- this is a huge DLC release. So, release some time on the 25th followed by hourly, then daily, patches for a week or more so everybody can actually play the game again.

47 minutes ago, Uzo said:

Are you serious? You Say you are releasing it December then you go onto say that you delay THEN you dont say anything for a whole month and THEN DELAY IT ANOTHER MONTH. You said that It was delayed a month 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME. 

I am Demanding a refund from this dlc. Absolutely Ridiculous.  

Good please leave, the rest of us will wait patiently. Your reaction is ridiculous, grow up. 

I understand your frustration, but keep it to yourself. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 2

Just now, Pwill1998 said:

Good please leave, the rest of us will wait patiently. Your reaction is ridiculous, grow up. 

I understand your frustration, but keep it to yourself. Thank you.

While caps locking it wouldn't be my approach, honestly, their reaction is understandable and they're allowed to feel that way. This has happened so so many times it's honestly unreal. People can be optimistic and say "Take as much time as you need, I'd rather a polished DLC" but it just goes to show they haven't been around for long as even with this extra time the DLC will surely have big issues. I understand WC struggles and must be stressed, but after an absurd amount of delays, as long as people aren't downright nasty, I think anger is 100% understandable.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, PhorceOne said:

Having seen what's been happening with the last several patches and events what makes you believe the delayed release will be "less buggy"? LOL!

Yes, they have had some difficulty with the last few patches that sets things back, including the release of Genesis. That doesn't mean they can't learn from it. If the Devs believe that the DLC is too buggy to be released in its current state, then I can trust their judgement. 

1 hour ago, Uzo said:

Are you serious? You Say you are releasing it December then you go onto say that you delay THEN you dont say anything for a whole month and THEN DELAY IT ANOTHER MONTH. You said that It was delayed a month 2 MONTHS BEFORE THE ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE HOW IS THAT NOT ENOUGH TIME. 

Yes because we want wildcard to continue to release content way before it’s ready to be released filled with glitches and bugs like they have been in the past, honestly if they are finally actually fixing their stuff up and making a polished dlc i am 100% okay with waiting rather then going on a map just to crash or other bs issues occur making it not playable. 

Thank You Wildcard for Pushing it back one month, really thank you. :Dif it takes 3 months or even 5 its no problem at all but please please please try to release it without critical issues, bugs, crashes ... you released previous dlc with.

Im only speaking for me and there is no sarcasm in this post i really hope it will be the first time that you bring an official dlc that has no problems at all right from the beginning like Valguero for example (smoothest release ever) im sorry to say but youve never released a dlc that was running that smooth from day One. And i think thats an important point many Companies didnt see they are trying to push, push again and then they try to push harder just to release it right in time but a modder is doing it because of his or her heart, because they like to produce that content for the Game they like and Companies ofc they need to make Money but People that get a product they are happy with usually buy more products of the same company and they will recommend to their friends, family ... pls think about that. A fast release of a dlc brings in fast cash but a good dlc keeps the company not even running it keeps the Company growing. And back to the main thing this post is about, thank you for not releasing it in january and please think about how a release would be for (y)our Community if they can enjoy it from day one? I think the Name Genesis is worth that effort. Maybe Genesis will be the thing the People will remember you in Years and its your decision how they will remember about it ;) Keep on doing the good Work #PositiveVibes

and im pretty sure there are more People outside that are thinking like this, i mean Ark is a longterm Game i know some People (me Included) that have more then 10k hours on your Game we wouldnt play that Game if we wouldnt enjoy at all but i saw many People leaving Ark and ALL of them because of the Issues your Game has and Server Lags. Im sorry to say but its the truth. So please take all the Time it needs but please Fix Genesis until its running smooth maybe even do another open beta test and listen to your Community whatever but please take all the Time it need to bring us a Genesis we will like and enjoy and after that please Fix the Rest of Things that are still Broken in Game like Tek Bridges that cant snap to structures and decay after 12 hours as a lil example. Sorry thats a Long Text i wrote here and i think many are to lazy to read it but please think about it if you are one of the Team from Studio Wildcard that is reading that text and if you are just another Gamer that likes this Game like i do and agree with me and what i wrote here pls give me a thumbsup Emote to Show them there are more in the Comunity then just the People who say release release release, come on Wildcard release it tomorrow or better right NOW, ... And please Remember thats the same Group of People that will Cry after you released because it has so many bugs ... Some People will never be happy, but some are if you get them a good and enjoyable Ark again, those are with me pls give me a like (not just for me, i know there are more out there thinking like me, i mean for the Devs so that they will know.

Sorry for my english and that this Text is that long but please read it! #PositiveVibes :D

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

This is f**king ridiculous. Been waiting months already. I been playing ark long enough to expect this to happen cuz it does everytime. That dont mean i have to like it. I'm so aggravated now. This guy ^^^^ is 100% correct. Its going to be poop regardless of how long u make us wait. Just release it and let us help u! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uzo said:

cut the guys some slack, they are doing this for us. It’s a pain to get delays, but what, you are just gonna buy it again aren’t ya

• Haha 1

?

42 minutes ago, 2x3m said:

Thank You Wildcard for Pushing it back one month, really thank you. :Dif it takes 3 months or even 5 its no problem at all but please please please try to release it without critical issues, bugs, crashes ... you released previous dlc with.

Im only speaking for me and there is no sarcasm in this post i really hope it will be the first time that you bring an official dlc that has no problems at all right from the beginning like Valguero for example (smoothest release ever) im sorry to say but youve never released a dlc that was running that smooth from day One. And i think thats an important point many Companies didnt see they are trying to push, push again and then they try to push harder just to release it right in time but a modder is doing it because of his or her heart, because they like to produce that content for the Game they like and Companies ofc they need to make Money but People that get a product they are happy with usually buy more products of the same company and they will recommend to their friends, family ... pls think about that. A fast release of a dlc brings in fast cash but a good dlc keeps the company not even running it keeps the Company growing. And back to the main thing this post is about, thank you for not releasing it in january and please think about how a release would be for (y)our Community if they can enjoy it from day one? I think the Name Genesis is worth that effort. Maybe Genesis will be the thing the People will remember you in Years and its your decision how they will remember about it ;) Keep on doing the good Work #PositiveVibes

and im pretty sure there are more People outside that are thinking like this, i mean Ark is a longterm Game i know some People (me Included) that have more then 10k hours on your Game we wouldnt play that Game if we wouldnt enjoy at all but i saw many People leaving Ark and ALL of them because of the Issues your Game has and Server Lags. Im sorry to say but its the truth. So please take all the Time it needs but please Fix Genesis until its running smooth maybe even do another open beta test and listen to your Community whatever but please take all the Time it need to bring us a Genesis we will like and enjoy and after that please Fix the Rest of Things that are still Broken in Game like Tek Bridges that cant snap to structures and decay after 12 hours as a lil example. Sorry thats a Long Text i wrote here and i think many are to lazy to read it but please think about it if you are one of the Team from Studio Wildcard that is reading that text and if you are just another Gamer that likes this Game like i do and agree with me and what i wrote here pls give me a thumbsup Emote to Show them there are more in the Comunity then just the People who say release release release, come on Wildcard release it tomorrow or better right NOW, ... And please Remember thats the same Group of People that will Cry after you released because it has so many bugs ... Some People will never be happy, but some are if you get them a good and enjoyable Ark again, those are with me pls give me a like (not just for me, i know there are more out there thinking like me, i mean for the Devs so that they will know.

Sorry for my english and that this Text is that long but please read it! #PositiveVibes :D

?

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Appreciate the communication! Stoked for Genesis!! The valentines event should have been skipped as these events are cool but should be last on the priority list. Glad to see the efforts to improve the base game and prevent meshing is improving. Love this game and will continue to support. Thanks again for the communication!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uzo said:

if u played the base game 2 hrs... there will not be a refund so be patient .because

genesis is coming!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lostmymarbles said:

So another Delay  for Genesis   this seems to be a pattern Wild Card  delay delay delay

take peoples money delay delay delay      the people who already paid for it should get some compensation for delays in saying it was to be in december now its end of Feburary instead    #anotherfailedDLCrelease

2 hours ago, Uzo said:

Y’all must be new to wildcard if you didn’t expect this they’ve been at this for 5 years .