genesis rockwell obelisk boss

Xenom

Suggestion

i know this is too late but this is a hope

as you know rockwell is the aberation  obelisk and he survived because you only beat his body and not he the soul which is the obelisk so the way to beat him is by destorying the obelisk. if this happens it would be cool if he turns the obelisk into a godzilla like body because it would be stupid if just fight a massive crystal and theres a cutscene where watch the obelisk grow or create arms, leg and more. this is also on the behalf of my friends.

YES i like ark lore and story.

1 reply to this server topic

23 hours ago, Xenom said:

i know this is too late but this is a hope

as you know rockwell is the aberation  obelisk and he survived because you only beat his body and not he the soul which is the obelisk so the way to beat him is by destorying the obelisk. if this happens it would be cool if he turns the obelisk into a godzilla like body because it would be stupid if just fight a massive crystal and theres a cutscene where watch the obelisk grow or create arms, leg and more. this is also on the behalf of my friends.

YES i like ark lore and story.

What? When you beat Rockwell you restart the Ark. The Obelisks then imprison Rockwell like any of the other bosses, forcing him to re spawn and die every time someone summons him. The Obelisks contain Rockwell, they aren't part of him.  

Archived