Meshing?

Dracarysdragon

its a tricky situation...if using narco to gain access to a hole in a wall that normally cant be accessed and then building/keeping tames inside .its a double edge sword in my opinion be careful a report would be made if a player found u and couldn't raid due to not being able to get into that hole gm comes does he let u live or die/ban lol its edgy lolol ….*hides* my base on ab was super edgy aswell never raided tho sooo yolo^^

7 hours ago, Dracarysdragon said:

Haha, I’m wondering because my whole tribe got banned because of it. 

Exactly as I thought..lol one GM may not wipe\banned another may wipe/ban...this is why I refuse to join official.....one GM comes because someone reported me as example...my character looks like the guy who stole his wife xD insta Bann lol human error and gm discretion are a slippery slope......I would lose my mind logging in game and 12,000 hours wiped because a gm had to log into game ...I will play legacy until every server is gone... And then I may join official ? and I will enjoy destroying most of the trade economy...200 tek ppl want for a poopy 90 armor Rex bp sheesh they act like it's rare bp in 2020 well it's not lol especially since ext release lol .back to topic ya it sucks we have to result to living in holes/hiding like rats because there is no defence only offence .some mechanics due need to be changed I agree. I'm gonna mention Rust now the games about different but the mechanic to keep your base going it's pretty nice there's no logging in 2 sec and leaving lol. If u run outta resources ur base Poof's.pve wise 

• 2 months later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, JamieSoule29 said:

Me and my friend were playing and we used the tek teleporter, next thing we know is that he dies to the mesh with a tek suit and a high level ankylo crypodded, we want this replaced as we worked hard for it but we don’t know who to contact

Support does not replace dinos or equipment when it's destroyed by the anti-mesh system.

Seems legit, like you have all your ducks in a row.    I wish in my job I couldn't be held accountable.  ❤️

Have you even tried to wall climb with a ferox yet?  I suggest you go try it out and undermesh yourself a few times.  (but you have to have a few ferox to do that so spend some more time taming them)

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, ShadowRune2019 said:

But how can I when all you guys do is merge threads to hide up the vast majority of problems in the game

Threads are merged when dealing with the same issue. This is done at WCs request.

Makes it easier for them to be parsed by the staff. Posting multiple threads about the same issue is little more than spam.

My issue was specifically for an official server being switched to unofficial and some rando mod decided to put in it server instability.  No, not true.  Its a specific server with a specific problem and was swept under the rug.  Merging topics is a sloppy way to put all of your problems into one basket.    I think you guys have it way wrong.  You should be splitting them up for specific reasons so you can target one by one.   What i see now is a brazen attempt at copping out to the community.

please dont be offended. it's just my opinion and mine alone.

For example, a problem with 602 shouldn't just go into some random thread a guy made in december.

You should have a sub forum just for server instability. and in there have threads for each server.

This would help the WC team target specific servers and their induvidual problems.  Would that be too much work for you guys? I dunno.

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

For example, a problem with 602 shouldn't just go into some random thread a guy made in december.

The thread was not started in december, it just so happens someone necroed an old thread and it was merged as a whole in there.

22 minutes ago, ShadowRune2019 said:

You should have a sub forum just for server instability. and in there have threads for each server.

This would help the WC team target specific servers and their induvidual problems.  Would that be too much work for you guys? I dunno.

This would just encourage spam. Before we started merging the threads into a mega one, people were just making a new thread for their own, then cycling all the others with "me too", "server y too", etc, etc. for the same reason an old thread was necroed above. And this is exactly what would happens if there was a section dedicated for server reports. Not only that, but it would be very difficult for the server management team to get the reports in-between all the salty posts. The current form they use goes straight to the point and ask for all the information they needs.

Now please stop derailing unrelated threads. If you have suggestions for the forums, it goes here. If you have questions about the moderation, it goes here.

Archived