Base disappeared

Danwingyding

2 minutes ago, Joebl0w13 said:

After 8 days, all dinos and thatch/wood structures will auto decay.

This, and some structures decay after 12 hours (if there is one foundation).
Tames decay after 8 days of inactivity. Be near your things to refresh the decay timers.

Use H while looking at your structures to see the decay timer on it.

Sorry for your loss. I play Official PvE and I log in every other day to make sure I don't lose anything. Sometimes if I have refreshed, and after I log out, there was a rollback to before my stuff was refreshed, I've lost things that way too. Every other day I log in. I had to move off some official servers I was on, because I dont have that kinda time anymore.

9 minutes ago, GreenRoc said:

This, and some structures decay after 12 hours (if there is one foundation).
Tames decay after 8 days of inactivity. Be near your things to refresh the decay timers.

Use H while looking at your structures to see the decay timer on it.

Sorry for your loss. I play Official PvE and I log in every other day to make sure I don't lose anything. Sometimes if I have refreshed, and after I log out, there was a rollback to before my stuff was refreshed, I've lost things that way too. Every other day I log in. I had to move off some official servers I was on, because I dont have that kinda time anymore.

I lost my SE base on the same server 2x that way.  I refreshed them every 5 days at that time, but the server rolled back just after I had visited 2 different times.  I try to visit every 3days at most now.

I experienced the same thing, I refreshed my water base which is just behind a big hill (but still out of render from my main base). Fed my water dinos. The next day half of the water base was gone. Not whole, only half (whole base was made of stone/metal). Also the dinos decayed.

2 weeks ago I refreshed my breeding base in forest on extinction and filled the generator, the next day everything was gone, even metal and tek structures. Tribe log saying it decayed.

Archived