Blitz Week

XaosRes

The rooms in which the Megatheriums and Kapro dwell is very large. Run away if you can and shoot once or twice, then run away again. Be patient I know you could do it. Take the Kapros with the Bow when they run towards you...the Sarcos are not dangerous, they are very slow.

Make the same in the snake room, it‘s big enough for the run and shoot tactic.

The Juggernaut Carno and Raptor Room will be the most difficult. Nowhere to run because they are fast. Try to stay in the corner and hack, hack, hack with the sword. Take healing potions. Try not to take the Carno out first but don‘t stop hacking then perhaps the Raptors can‘t get you.

Good Luck...the Dodobitus is easy, only shoot his head, and run don‘t stay to near, if he stomps, you will be stunned.

Todays Dungeon is way more difficult, because the Doedicurus is a pain the a..

@nintendogamer7, I read your post on the dungeons, this dungeon is the hardest of all, so I suppose near to impossible on brutal. The f.... troodons will rip you in no time on brutal, and if you are strong enough to get through the first room, then Megatheriums will knock you out. You will waste a lot of healing potions and stimulants. After the Megatheriums comes a single Juggernaut Troodon, I had one with 25k (I don‘t want to know how many HP it will have on brutal.) After that again Megatheriums which couldn‘t be taken out with a bow, because they will all three enter an aggro state at the same time.

You mean pegomastax, they are not in mobile now, and yeah, there are also jerboas.

Archived