OwenTLG

Please Help!

i've spoke to wildcard and they've taken me through a huge process of trying all the possible fixes. my game keeps crashing and isnt giving me an error code, one minute i'm playing the next my game is gone.

i've tried all their solutions from verifying the files to reinstalling the game to turning off anti virus etc etc... i even went as far as resseting my entire pc overall, fresh windows 10 install the whole shabang.

I'm running a 1660ti 8gb, i5 7600k, 16gb of ram...

please if anyone has had the same issues and been able to fix it please please contact me via this forum or TLG Owen#3978 on discord or Bonneyboy3@gmail.com via email. 

Any help will be massively helpful and i'll even consider a payment for your time

---------Update-------- please contact me via discord for any help you can give, there's a reply limit on here stupidly... Discord name and # above!

ok to me your system specs are fine. now the I5 processor to me could be a slight issue. ram and graphics look ok too. Ark will run on that type of I5, same as the laptop i have but i does have a habit of crashing. it could be the i5 processors just can't quite handle the load on them. i don't use my laptop any more for ark. got a different rig for this game and don't worry about not quoting me. wish i could be of more help. don't know much about MSI technology but you may want to tweek settings in there.

43 minutes ago, Bloodwing1976 said:

it could be the i5 processors

That's only 3 years old, 7th or 8th gen processor according to my roomate who did some googling.

I'm rather jealous of those specs. I run ark on medium to high graphics, and on a 900 series of nividia.
I'd try using default graphic settings? I've had issues with custom graphic settings being more intense on my rigs even if set to low.

I also use these launch settings:
-high -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -lowmemory -malloc=system -nomansky

So maybe try some of those?

Archived