Community Crunch 214: Valentines Day 5, On The Horizon, and EVO Event

Cedric

• Wildcard Community

Valentines Day

Valentine.jpg

Love is in the air!  We know you love events and we love providing new experiences for ARK survivors.  For Valentines Day 5, we'll be introducing new content similar to Winter Wonderland where we saw the introduction of Chibi's.

In addition to existing content you'd expect from past Valentine's Day events, we'll be introducing new content to collect.  Our pint-sized chibi friends were such a welcome addition we've decided to reintroduce them for this event!  You'll be able to collect the 54 chibi's from the past event, in addition to 5 new chibi pets.

We know you're probably fishing ? for more information on how to get your hands on the new chibi pets, emotes and skins. We'll hook ? you up with the details in due time   Similar to the last event, we added new functionality that modders will be able to take advantage of in the future.  This advancement expands our item skin functionality to allow support for items like the bow that support multiple ammo types.  Simply put:  We're able to add skins to more item types now!

Vday2020_BowSkin_Cupid_Screenshot_07_lo.jpg

We're thrilled to share new emotes, skins, and chibi's with the ARK community for Valentines Day 5 and we'll be sure to post more details as we near closer!

On The Horizon

High_resolution_wallpaper_background_ID_77701718619-1200x506.jpg

PvP Legacy Server Wipe

Next week, On January 28th, PvP Legacy Servers will be wiped.  Saves of the server will be provided following the closing.  Please see below for more information

EVO Event

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

Survivors on all platforms will be receiving a special Evolution Event perk this weekend! It will be active from Friday the 24th of Jan at 1 PM EST until Monday the 27th of Jan at 3 PM EST. All Official Servers across each platform will be undergoing this evolutionary change which includes:

• 2x Harvesting Rates
  • 2x Taming Rates
  • 2x EXP Rates

Until next time!

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark

View full article

1 minute ago, Dredanox said:

Could you add the gacha clause back into the Game? I know Christmas is over but Private Server would Like to let it run longer. Also Orbital drops and corrupt Dinos are'nt spawnable on Ragnarok anymore.. why?? Just give us the freedom to do our events.. privat servers are the ones who keep your game alive!

No ...our wallets do all the work.. official or bust!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ecy said:

Um... Any word on when Genesis will be coming out? Is it going to come out on the 28th when the legacy servers get wiped? Anxious to see what amazing surprises are waiting and the suspense is killing me lol

Hopefully itll come out on the 28th but us not hearing anything this week makes me feel like its delayed again.

This is the last news of genesis almost 2 months! I am not disturbed but if this does not arrive in January in the other week starting February reimbursement this I can not believe that they really do not give us more information please take something out please the community needs information of genesis!

•  

How about... now here me out, instead of working on rolling out these events spend more time on rolling out Genesis which people have spent money on for a pre-order which originally had a release date in December 2019. At the very least provide some more transparency into a possible release date, why the original release date was false, or perhaps start issuing refunds.