How can I recreate a blueprint in singleplayer?

hprather1

Somehow I managed to lose my ascendant rex saddle bp in my singleplayer save. Fortunately I have backup saves so I can load the backup but I'm not sure how I can either transfer the bp from the backup save to my current save OR recreate the blueprint with the exact specs as it is. I've dinked around with the console commands to summon a rex saddle bp but the stats appear to be pretty random and I'd like to have the exact same blueprint so that it doesn't feel too cheaty.

Is there an easy way to transfer the item from one save to another or to recreate the bp?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, hprather1 said:

Somehow I managed to lose my ascendant rex saddle bp in my singleplayer save. Fortunately I have backup saves so I can load the backup but I'm not sure how I can either transfer the bp from the backup save to my current save OR recreate the blueprint with the exact specs as it is. I've dinked around with the console commands to summon a rex saddle bp but the stats appear to be pretty random and I'd like to have the exact same blueprint so that it doesn't feel too cheaty.

Is there an easy way to transfer the item from one save to another or to recreate the bp?

Load your backup, go to an obelisk, and upload that blueprint then you should be able to download it into your other save.

7 hours ago, hprather1 said:

6 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Load your backup, go to an obelisk, and upload that blueprint then you should be able to download it into your other save.

When you load your backup, load only the SavedArksLocal folder (or equivalent for whichever map you're on). Make sure you don't change the LocalProfiles folder (that's the Obelisk file, among other things).

Alternately, there are a couple mods which can turn items into blueprints.

Archived