Gritzernizer

Manticore on Valguero

Manticore on Scorched Earth and Valguero are broken and have been since launch as far as i can tell.

Others will tell you to bring shotguns - which can help other than collecting element if you shoot it out of the air. So my contention that it’s broken is based on the fact that you get zero element from a kill in the air other than from manas (which were nerfed to near uselessness with the current range). 

So your best bet is to take in shotguns, shoot it to a sliver and then wait until you have 1-2min left and finish it off with shotguns to prevent a full loss of all dinos/gear. 

Wildcard won’t acknowledge that manticore is broken. @complexminded put it on a list 4-5 months ago and I had hope it would be fixed, but other priorities (events, constant hot fixes, etc) have taken precedence. Maybe someday they’ll fix for the new folks playing once all of us old timers are long gone. 

My tribe and I did alpha boss on Val last night killed dragon and monkey flawlessly but the manticore never landed n from us shooting him with shotguns was only able to do about 30percent dmg to his health before timed out and lost everything it's raptored up if you ask me a hy this hasn't been fixed yet idk shoulda been fixed the first week of it bring a thing but I'm just consumer so like wc is even goi g to care they got my money already. Makes me not even wanna play seeing as s it's been a issue for years n still not been addressed... Shame on you wc

Manticore is pretty broken on all maps including SE and LAGNAROCK. Not just on VAL...

WC is only concerned with new content. Has been this way since legacy.  Most of us from legacy days would understand if they just fixed the bugs. And I mean REALLY fixed them, not just put on a bandaid and said we did it

44 minutes ago, BigRed1227 said:

Manticore is pretty broken on all maps including SE and LAGNAROCK. Not just on VAL...

WC is only concerned with new content. Has been this way since legacy.  Most of us from legacy days would understand if they just fixed the bugs. And I mean REALLY fixed them, not just put on a bandaid and said we did it

Rag is much less broken than SE or Val, but I have seen issues there too rarely. 

I think Valguero would be too easy if they used Rag Manticore instead of the SE variant of manticore. 500+ element per run is nuts when you think about the tribute and artifacts needed. So they made it randomly never land like on SE so you have to replace your boss teams. 

@complexminded maybe we could get an official acknowledgment on this some day soon?  We’ve essentially left Valguero due to this just like we left SE a year ago after losing our 40th boss team. 

Rag is much less broken than SE or Val, but I have seen issues there too rarely. 

I think Valguero would be too easy if they used Rag Manticore instead of the SE variant of manticore. 500+ element per run is nuts when you think about the tribute and artifacts needed. So they made it randomly never land like on SE so you have to replace your boss teams. 

The tributes and artifacts are easier to get compared to rag. I find se manticore less bug as i never lose a boss team to it yet, worse case scenario i had was just a min left, on rag and val is diff story, lost at least once to it not landing.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:29 PM, Castlerock said:

The tributes and artifacts are easier to get compared to rag. I find se manticore less bug as i never lose a boss team to it yet, worse case scenario i had was just a min left, on rag and val is diff story, lost at least once to it not landing.

We’ve lost to Alpha Valguero 6 times out of the 15 tries. It’s really deflating. We have 2700 melee rexes, 298 shotguns,  1200 melee manas and still can’t reliably beat it.