Friendly PVP Servers??

AmylynnMarie

Friendly PVP Servers??

Hi, 

Been playing official ark since it started, but my husband and I always played PVE. Now we want to switch to PVP. We've already tried to start on a few servers, but every time we get even remotely started we get wiped off the map by Mecs. Any suggestions for friendly PVP servers or ways to prevent getting wiped again. We just want to play the game and its gotten to the point that we just want to quit now.

• Volunteer Moderator
9 minutes ago, AmylynnMarie said:

Friendly PVP Servers??

Hi, 

Been playing official ark since it started, but my husband and I always played PVE. Now we want to switch to PVP. We've already tried to start on a few servers, but every time we get even remotely started we get wiped off the map by Mecs. Any suggestions for friendly PVP servers or ways to prevent getting wiped again. We just want to play the game and its gotten to the point that we just want to quit now.

The point of playing PVP is to wipe people.

Your best bet as I understand it would be to either find an unofficial that has rules about wiping people (some have rules about like what days you can attack other players and such) or find an official that has an alpha tribe that rules peacefully and makes rules about attacking, but that one can be gone in a moment if they are themselves wiped by a server hopping tribe. 

13 hours ago, AmylynnMarie said:

Friendly PVP Servers??

Hi, 

I have an idea!!!  If you and your husband play PVE????

PVP Frienldy? OMG... This is not PVP

Friendly pvp, lol. I used to think that was a thing. Thought I found it a few times. Found a nice unofficial with some rules I could live with, other people ignored the rules and admins were mia for a year. Found a friendly alpha tribe on official one time and sorta had protection... till they got wiped. There is no friendly pvp, not in this game that was never balanced. If it wasn't so heavily weighted in favor of the attackers perhaps that could have been a thing, but even then they never got a handle on duping and meshing in time and all the old alphas are gone, and no body is feeling friendly. That's my take on it anyways. Good luck.

22 hours ago, AmylynnMarie said:

Friendly PVP Servers??

Hi, 

So you want to play PvP but also don't want to play PvP? PvP is basically 'kill or be killed', and the only way to 'survive' is to learn to adapt and keep your head down, which essentially means no building anything to be wiped unless its completely covert. 

The only way to find a less hostile PvP server is to look for a private server where the population is less bent on immediately wiping others. 

Archived