mobash

need help DLC maps

need help DLC maps

So i play ark on xbox and i downloaded it from xbox game pass, but Aberration and Extinction are not there they are sales separate. So my question if i buy the physical disc would be able to download those two dlc maps or u have to buy them each one by it self

Thanks in advance  

are you crazy, are you not seeing all the current problems like not being able to play and wait what am I saying yeah go ahead give them more money maybe it will fix the problem. you will need to buy each map so yeah give them the money I am certain you will be able to play after that.

13 hours ago, Recreant888 said:

As far as I know, if you buy a physical copy, you would also need to purchase the DLCs. There is (or was) a digital version that included them. At the time, there was also a discount if you had game pass.

13 hours ago, Recreant888 said:

As far as I know, if you buy a physical copy, you would also need to purchase the DLCs. There is (or was) a digital version that included them. At the time, there was also a discount if you had game pass.

ok thx man

14 hours ago, robbed said:

are you crazy, are you not seeing all the current problems like not being able to play and wait what am I saying yeah go ahead give them more money maybe it will fix the problem. you will need to buy each map so yeah give them the money I am certain you will be able to play after that.

what problems u mean?