Gigas only imprinting at 3% now

Nytelee

2 hours ago, Nytelee said:

Gigas only imprinting at 3% now

I have a few people say something about this on an official PVE server but would like to know if it's commonly happening for everyone/every giga imprint.

Are giga imprints only 3% now??? Seems like this started at the end of the winter event.

What, the dont imprint at 1% anymore?

~(o_0)~

16 hours ago, Gafgarion said:

Wildcard changed the Printtimer from 8h to 4h in 2017 or 2018. Since that all imprints are higher compare to the 8h imprints.

Yeah, we lost the slack of an imprint being 3 to 4 hours, too.  They maxed the time out, and doubled it so some dinos are very very difficult to get to 100% unless you are at its feet every single time it comes up for imprint.

The 12-day raises are also one of the tames with the tightest timing on imprints to get 100%, as well.  Weird how that worked out, but it is what it is.  :)

15 minutes ago, Fukushu said:

It's crazy IMO to expect people to mature a dino for 12 real days and imprint every 8 hours with such a tight schedule.

I wish they would implement the ''training'' option the mana has for every dino...

That's not crazy since cryopods.

3 to 4 hours, no tek troughs, no cryopods, and faster consumption for 8 or 12 days was the crazy time. You had to set alarms and share account info with a tribemate if you wanted even a 80% imprint and worked even a part time job.

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

That's not crazy since cryopods.

3 to 4 hours, no tek troughs, no cryopods, and faster consumption for 8 or 12 days was the crazy time. You had to set alarms and share account info with a tribemate if you wanted even a 80% imprint and worked even a part time job.

Yup, remember those days, my tribe had 3 dedicated members who had access to every ones accounts on ark to do imprints. It was different times then, before even water floating, raft/platform bouncing, wall sliding days of raising creatures.

Archived