Lack of Spinos in theIsland77

Lenik

Eventhough spawn map shows any place with fish as potential spino spawn, it is incorrect.

In reality there are much tighter spots where spinos spawn and as mentioned above you can't just look for them, you need to work for it. Though you can get 1 spino at each spot after server restart, it's not guaranteed, but probability is very high.
Note that there are very few(~10) spots that can actually produce a spino and none of them is protected area so blocking it is not against CoC. You can completely block spinos from spawning on Island map and support will just nod and give you thumbs up.

If every fish spawn was also a potential spino spawn, getting sails would not be such a chore, but devs seem to be happy with current state. All you can get from them is same suggestion as you got here "kill all fish".

4 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

I've had most luck in the river that leads from green ob to the ocean. 

123TAck.jpg

(river marked yellow)

In the river between Redwood and the vulcano there also spawn spinos, but less reliably from my experience.

This is the rout I take I go south at the point where the line ends through the swamp, spinos don't usually spawn in the swamp but doing that big circle makes enough time for things to spawn while you were gone.

Archived