We need a new cluster type, now.

Alphacorps

Suggestion

We need a new cluster type, now.

Okay so after playing ark for well over two years on both ps4 and xbox one I think it's time for wild card to make a new cluster of severs that allow you to transfer your character and nothing else. (kind of like how the new comer severs worked).

Why? Be honest here, how many times have you gotten online to have your base attacked and whipped by something you couldn't fight? because the following reasons
1. You're a low level fighting max level dinos
2. They have DLC tames and you don't.
3. Their tames are from breeders who sell to others.
4.There's no spot to hide on the map because of everyone making best base spots as soon as any new map comes out.
5. Mega tribe members get bored and attack small tribes for the fun of it.

As it stands now, people are going to be forced to live on boats which isn't going to last much longer because of the new boat coming to the game will make people want to check the waters much more often, and I know someone is going to say "Just put turrets up" It didn't help when fighting a poison wyven with a mek on stand by.

And If people want to take tames over there then it has to be lower then level 100 and something you can get on the map, meaning If you can't get a rock drake on that map, you can't bring a rock drake to the map.

I feel like this type of cluster will give smaller players a bit of room seeing how all pve severs are going to get axed from the game anyway.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived