Can’t turn on Winter Wonderland 4

Can’t turn on Winter Wonderland 4

Playing on Xbox one Nitrado servers. I’ve activated the event and during the night I get Raptor Clause supposedly but haven’t seen him since the 8th when the event turned off. Like I said I have it turned on per server settings but raptor clause is no where to be found, I get the notification that he has appeared, Gacha clause are not present. The colors are active for the Dino’s and I have no snow on the ground. Is this loading Winter Wonderland 3 and not 4? Can I turn 4 on? It would be of great help because I’d love to keep working on the Chibi collection and not have to spawn them in.

I have the same problem. At the moment I'm pausing ARK waiting for the event to be patched back: I genuinely think it's a mistake as they made a whole system around us being able to enable events whenever and especially prolonging them!

Would love confirmation whether they think it's a bug or not/whether they intend to fix it. I mean... I don't want to have to wait for something that's not gonna happen :P 

Archived