Where can I find Giganotosaurus spawns?

TheDinosir

On 1/19/2020 at 6:27 AM, XaosRes said:

There is only one at a time. It‘s around the mountains, but it‘s not always there. Kill creatures around the mountains to make it appear or if you play singleplayer quit and reenter til it appears.

Well actually, there can be more than one at a time. I know where there are 2 right now in my solo player world. One is in the base of the volcano and the other is in The Frozen Tooth. And I actually just recently killed a level 15 at the base of Whitesky Peak. So I know that there where for sure at least 3 at a time on my map.

The place where I can usually spot them the most is anywhere in the snow biome (more concentrated on the western side near the base of Whitesky Peak). And also at Far's Peak. Sometimes when they spawn at Far's Peak they for some reason tend to run down to the little canyon looking thing at the beach east of the mountain.

62E56A54-0314-4FDA-8094-95ABA7340C0F.thumb.jpeg.380db153fe9d387ecb55c6613b3f72d3.jpeg

Right here I highlighted in blue where I see they usually go to when they spawn at Far's Peak

Archived