pvp Small Tribes Need Boss Run for Rebuild.

VibeIt

Small Tribes Need Boss Run for Rebuild.

I tried to crunch it in the title, however we were wiped by meshers while offline. I've had to come off my moral high ground and realise that if i don't mesh or dupe like everyone else on xbox then I'll never be able to enjoy pvp considering enforcement has never once helpes me seek justice. I need help unlocking some tek items so our trive can put up mesh defense on a new build and ensure our own longevity from other tribes willing to cheat to win. I know plenty of people will be enraged to hear this but I've been cheated one too many times and the Devs and enforcement team have been extremely uncooperative or unwilling to help at every turn. This is my next best alternative. Please, if anyone can help me run Alpha brood at very least that would be amazing. Tek turrets would be our biggest asset. If you're feeling generous, we could use help defeating the 3 extinction titans as welp so we can obtain tek suit and other key items. I'm an old mega tribe player who returned to the game with tons of excitement only to realise that cheating is the new meta. I'm absolutely disgusted but i won't let our tribe sink because of it!

Archived