nameless

lv 400 and lv1 snails on official servers?

22 minutes ago, nameless said:

lv 400 and lv1 snails on official servers?

Is it possible to obtain lv1 and lv 400 snails o official servers? if so, how?

You can get a level 1 by taming them with bad effectiveness on the beginner servers and transfering them back. And you can get up to level 400+ by taming the level 300 wild in the caves on Scorched Earth.

16 minutes ago, TheEclipseee said:

Breeding.

Breed a load of really low level snails and you can get a level 1. Breed a load of high level snails and you can get a 400.

Snails can't breed.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

I have to ask, what do you need these snails for?

They produce cementing paste in their inventory (1 stack of 100 called achatina paste) and a small amount of organic poly (around 10) when you need to repair slightly damaged ghilli armor.

Just now, Erinn said:

They produce cementing paste in their inventory (1 stack of 100 called achatina paste) and a small amount of organic poly (around 10) when you need to repair slightly damaged ghilli armor.

I am aware of that, but what I was curious about was why do the snails have to be lvls 1 and 400?

Unless of course OP saw these snails at someone's base and asked how they obtained them.

21 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

I am aware of that, but what I was curious about was why do the snails have to be lvls 1 and 400?

Unless of course OP saw these snails at someone's base and asked how they obtained them.

possibly higher lvl higher weight these things are like organic poly fridges :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

You can get a level 1 by taming them with bad effectiveness on the beginner servers and transfering them back. And you can get up to level 400+ by taming the level 300 wild in the caves on Scorched Earth.

Snails can't breed.

ty lol i was looking for lvl 1 rex!!!! never mind xD theres no beginner servers in legacy xD ill save that adventure for when the poop hits the fan :D on legacy lolz

Edited by Lycan187u

44 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

As Lycan already said, they get more stats. I tamed two 150s achatinas with a base lvl 224 outcome and put the lvls in food.

This way I have to feed them cakes once in 3 WEEKS and they just constantly produce paste for me. Got a full dedicated storage of it already.

If you have a low lvl snail you have to feed it every 2-3 days.

2 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

As I said above; you can tame the level 300 in the caves on Scorched Earth. Even on officials.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot, from an official server:

B2712679D8FE25AAC2125015717DC5C7B747AFDC

The cave ones  ... makes sense . How the hell they forget to block tame on caves . 

2 hours ago, Quilleute said:

The cave ones  ... makes sense . How the hell they forget to block tame on caves . 

been like this from day 1. and mantis you would need leave inside xD no cryo at that time or upload via loot crate. mantis max lvl are only 150 in this cave sadly...