lv 400 and lv1 snails on official servers?

nameless

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, nameless said:

lv 400 and lv1 snails on official servers?

Is it possible to obtain lv1 and lv 400 snails o official servers? if so, how?

You can get a level 1 by taming them with bad effectiveness on the beginner servers and transfering them back. And you can get up to level 400+ by taming the level 300 wild in the caves on Scorched Earth.

16 minutes ago, TheEclipseee said:

Breeding.

Breed a load of really low level snails and you can get a level 1. Breed a load of high level snails and you can get a 400.

Snails can't breed.

7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

You can get a level 1 by taming them with bad effectiveness on the beginner servers and transfering them back. And you can get up to level 400+ by taming the level 300 wild in the caves on Scorched Earth.

Snails can't breed.

ty lol i was looking for lvl 1 rex!!!! never mind xD theres no beginner servers in legacy xD ill save that adventure for when the poop hits the fan :D on legacy lolz

44 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

I am aware of that, but what I was curious about was why do the snails have to be lvls 1 and 400?

As Lycan already said, they get more stats. I tamed two 150s achatinas with a base lvl 224 outcome and put the lvls in food.

This way I have to feed them cakes once in 3 WEEKS and they just constantly produce paste for me. Got a full dedicated storage of it already.

If you have a low lvl snail you have to feed it every 2-3 days.

Archived