Breaking News! Gigantopithicus Solos cave!

click56

Breaking News! Gigantopithicus Solos cave!

They told me I couldn't do it because no one had done it before. They told me that it wasn't possible. I believed in my monkeys and they pulled through. Here is what happened:I tamed 2 gigas and breeded the best for melee and stam, I got a dashing young monkey who I raised into a wonderful ape. This ape was called William he defended me and my animals from many dangerous predators. He let me ride on his shoulders so I could be even safer. One day we left to go to the swamp for a few hours,when we came back overloaded with mushrooms, we saw a terrible scene before us. Both his parents dead on the ground, a alpha t T-Rex chomping the rest of my animals William sets me down on the ground and leaps at the red T-Rex! He punches it mid air on the side then when he has its attention he charges between its legs and hits it on the underside, the T-Rex tries to bite him but can't reach him. William dealed one shattering blow and the trex crumpled before him. He mourned for a few days but eventually came to his senses and was very lonely. I went out to find him a friend and I found a tiny monkey walking around in the jungle, I befriended him and introduced him to William. They became very good friends. Then I had an idea, what if me and my friends went out and cleared a cave together? We lived near central cave so we went there and cleared the cave easily with Williams smashing power and Poop's acuracy. We all gained much experience.  We all lived happily ever after.

William was level 36 and Poop was level 94.

2 hours ago, click56 said:

@PertySlickIt is single player and on 7.5 difficulty. Also there was no artifact for some reason which kind of makes me angry me off also no loot crates. Yes I checked water.

Sometimes you have to load the cave in first before the artifacts or drops spawn (singleplayer namely, which is what you are on I presume) so the next time through you'll hopefully have the artifact and drops. 

I now see you've said you're on singleplayer lol so half of that comment was unnecessary 

On 1/18/2020 at 1:38 AM, PertySlick said:

Excellent and cinematic story-telling aside...  It has been done before as I've seen a few YouTube videos.  But I am shocked that you were able to do so with a level 36 Ape even with imprinting considered.  Is this on official settings?

Yeh, must be single player setting with those levels. On official settings first pair of centipedes would have nuked that ape.

Archived