stop sticking up for griefing

Dannydeeson

i have been playing this game almost since it came out on beta but for sure a longtime while it was in beta and until now and im going to tell you that griefing is the games number one problem and is ruining what could potentially be one of the best games ive ever played and thats saying alot. i know for a fact that three will be a million people saying git gud and telling me that i just dont know how to win but im going to tell you this right now and the devs should listen. if they dont then they gave up on their own game....pillaring is griefing period. blocking drops is griefing period. there are other ways to grief but i dont feel like watching all of you "git gud" ten year olds arguing about it. the point is that these people who do these things do not care about the game, dinos, building bases or any of the things this game WAS BUILT TO DO. they only care about messing up YOUR experience and if wildcard wants to stand silent and not ban these people then they should resign as game designers PERIOD. people who use the game purely to indulge in their own form of sadism are griefers and we need to stop pretending they are anything but....no commence the toxic posts....

40 minutes ago, Dannydeeson said:

i have been playing this game almost since it came out on beta but for sure a longtime while it was in beta and until now and im going to tell you that griefing is the games number one problem and is ruining what could potentially be one of the best games ive ever played and thats saying alot. i know for a fact that three will be a million people saying git gud and telling me that i just dont know how to win but im going to tell you this right now and the devs should listen. if they dont then they gave up on their own game....pillaring is griefing period. blocking drops is griefing period. there are other ways to grief but i dont feel like watching all of you "git gud" ten year olds arguing about it. the point is that these people who do these things do not care about the game, dinos, building bases or any of the things this game WAS BUILT TO DO. they only care about messing up YOUR experience and if wildcard wants to stand silent and not ban these people then they should resign as game designers PERIOD. people who use the game purely to indulge in their own form of sadism are griefers and we need to stop pretending they are anything but....no commence the toxic posts....

Welcome to online gaming. I'll be your guide to pain and suffering . Trolls are in every bush.adapt and overcome or join legacy and smite your foes with vengeance 

I like the challenge. It forced me to continually improve and find a way to survive. It's what makes ark my favourite game. Without cheating,  I've found a way to survive and I haven't been raided in two years, no one has found my stuff as a solo player on pvp official. 

What really surprises me is the stupidy of people. People build on the beach; they rebuild in the same spot after being raided; they talk about their location or activities in global; they leave rafts on the coast  (or traps boxes etc) in the vicinity of their bases; they sleep in their beds or don't use cryos; store all their valuables in their bases; build huge easy to find bases... the list goes on. 

The greifers can be your meal ticket. It's boring but just camp an on with a club or trans arrows and there will be a careless griefer who you can knock out and take their kit. 

Ark is a survival game. Use your head and you will survive and thrive. It's not a shooter where everyone is going to be on equal ground and have access to the same level of equipment. Just don't do what everyone else who gets raided does. Learn from their mistakes. Come up with your own way to survive and you will succeed.

@Dannydeeson

So your post is all about PvE right?  PvP is all about it, I truly love getting people to rage quit or start throwing controllers lol it reminds me of the old WWF no mercy for the N64, doing a royal rumble and getting my friends brother to smash controllers (rage crying).  Oh all the good times but just so you know I am not getting any sexual gratification so I would not consider myself as a sadist, lol.

Archived