Turret mode question, Parasaur vs Velonasaur

KRONOSDOUBLE

Why is it that I can fly with a parasaur and scout the entire map while its in turret mode, but I can't have a velo flying with me in turret mode to destroy my enemies? I've tried it and it doesn't work. Shouldn't turret mode still work on the velo while carrying it if you can do the same thing with the parasaur?

32 minutes ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

Why is it that I can fly with a parasaur and scout the entire map while its in turret mode, but I can't have a velo flying with me in turret mode to destroy my enemies? I've tried it and it doesn't work. Shouldn't turret mode still work on the velo while carrying it if you can do the same thing with the parasaur?

They disabled with a patch..the. velo turret mode .I haven't  tried on aggressive  tho

13 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

They disabled with a patch..the. velo turret mode .I haven't  tried on aggressive  tho

That's exactly my point,. If they can disable the turret mode on the velo when flying, then wildcard needs to get off their A** and disable the parasaur turret mode being enabled when being carried by a flier. If they have done it once, surely it can be done again.

12 minutes ago, KRONOSDOUBLE said:

That's exactly my point,. If they can disable the turret mode on the velo when flying, then wildcard needs to get off their A** and disable the parasaur turret mode being enabled when being carried by a flier. If they have done it once, surely it can be done again.

Totally agree. ..parasaur  should  not be able to use turret mode while being carried. ..reason being new players....we all know how difficult  pvp is for new players\tribes .I literally  can use a wyvern and fly the entire  map in minutes no player\tame would be concealed. ..

3 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Tek helmet...

Tek helmet is OP and needs to be nerfed, but that is a conversation for a later time lol (or if interested, I have a post in Game Suggestions regarding buffing ghillie armor to hide from it). This parasaur radar ability is ridiculously OP and needs to be deactivated when being carried. 

If Wildcard can do it with the Velonasaurs, then there is absolutely no reason that they cant do it with parasaurs. Preferably BEFORE Genesis drops.

To be honest the flying carried parasaur thing is no longer that efficient, seems it got nurfed at one point. It used to detect with accuracy, you could actually see the red bleep of the contact when flying, now it will only detect within range and you have to land to see the red blip. Either that or it's broken lol, because I actually used the poor man method last night to find stuff, no red blip, was forced to land first.

• Volunteer Moderator
22 minutes ago, SCAREKROW said:

I've done it everyday for two years. If you can't cryo your dinos, pack away your gear and then kill yourself to survive, then pvp official online is not for you mate. 

Not sure who you are talking to but if it's me, I just stated that crap's not for me. Did for a few years till the Para garbage mechanic.

If pvp isn't for you then what are you whinging about? I just told you how to render parasaur/wyv useless. If you can't be bothered then bad luck to you. The games not gonna change for you. And honestly, if you sook about that, I'm sure you've got a laundry list of other complaints. 

The game is good bcos it's hard. Go play fortnite against bots.

2 minutes ago, SCAREKROW said:

If pvp isn't for you then what are you whinging about? I just told you how to render parasaur/wyv useless. If you can't be bothered then bad luck to you. The games not gonna change for you. And honestly, if you sook about that, I'm sure you've got a laundry list of other complaints. 

While its a good tip for everyone to read if they haven't already, it still doesn't change the fact that we shouldn't be forced to live like hermits simply because some troll can fly over with a parasaur and scout the majority of the server in an hour,  less if there are multiple people helping.

2 minutes ago, SCAREKROW said:

Where abouts did you explain  this lol? Putting ur gear tames in the obby does nothing...

5 minutes ago, SCAREKROW said:

Then u log in one day and insta imprisoned lol 24hrs poof goes the gear Dino u had xD

24 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

Then u log in one day and insta imprisoned lol 24hrs poof goes the gear Dino u had xD

No, I never said that. I said cryopod your tames and put them away and don't sleep in your bed. I don't upload to an ob.

I have hidden vaults and cryofridges. I keep tames in vault and switch with charging cryos when they low. I pack away at the end of each play through and kill myself when I'm done. I never leave anything build near my area. I don't spend long getting what I need out for the play session. It's hard yes but it's kept me and all my stuff good for two years and I can progress and compete. I have no problems with it. 

Archived