Lost all my items from a bug

So I was playing in an official pve server, everything was normal until I log in today a couple hours ago; last time I logged out was in my house in the second floor, and when I enter the server it said I have been killed for a dilo lvl 20 and it didn't mark on the map where I was killed, I appeared in my house and went to the last time I was and my corpse wasn't there, so I took my pteranodon and I fly all the map that I could possibly be, and I remembered that I saw a picture of a beach with a little house made of that and wood, so I fly all the beaches and all the map I could in the time -and overextended the time just in case- but the light that mark the body is nowhere, and I don't know what happend. Somebody know something? or has experienced something similar? is there anyway that I can have my items back? I have a chibi raptor with me and it has some lvl, so it sucks to lose it like that...

• Volunteer Moderator
56 minutes ago, Deliciaani said:

Lost all my items from a bug

So I was playing in an official pve server, everything was normal until I log in today a couple hours ago; last time I logged out was in my house in the second floor, and when I enter the server it said I have been killed for a dilo lvl 20 and it didn't mark on the map where I was killed, I appeared in my house and went to the last time I was and my corpse wasn't there, so I took my pteranodon and I fly all the map that I could possibly be, and I remembered that I saw a picture of a beach with a little house made of that and wood, so I fly all the beaches and all the map I could in the time -and overextended the time just in case- but the light that mark the body is nowhere, and I don't know what happend. Somebody know something? or has experienced something similar? is there anyway that I can have my items back? I have a chibi raptor with me and it has some lvl, so it sucks to lose it like that...

Sounds like someone stole your kit. Remember, characters are never protected by ORP and another player passing by can drag you to a wild creature and loot your inventory. Another possibility is that, if you logged off on a ceiling, your body clipped and fell under it allowing a wild creature wandering around to attack you. In both scenario tho, there was a player around at the time you got killed because that wild dino would have been into stasis otherwise. In conclusion, either log off on a bed, or put your stuff away into storage before you log off.