SupaBat1003

In-game hours

I only have 5k hours on Ark.

Hours don't mean anything though because they accumulate while you're afk at the main screen, or sitting in a cryo-pod. Which some people do to inflate this number as if it's some kind of status symbol.

I have over 260,000 hours in real life, except that's just because I leave myself logged in.

Posted (edited)

2,673 hours

I started in October 2016 but have just come back(this week) after a year off and only started playing properly around Valentine's day 2017

Edit: that's Also only on my main account, I I had another Xbox account that I used that had probably another 2k hours on it 

Edited by Flaminraptors

Posted (edited)

3309 hours, and I never defeat any boss yet, always play on pve server, highest character level 102. Longest solo tribe and base/dino I ever maintained 6 months, once I feel the chore I just leave everything completely. Rinse and repeat. Currently playing Single Player now because when playing online Disconnectosaurus is the number one cause of death.

Edited by DonaldDuck

On 4/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, Snipsnip said:

If that’s the case just make sure the game is running when you compare the stats 

I don't think it works that way for PS4, I have spent waaay to much time trying to find something showing my time played in ARK, and have had zero success. Must be a PC only thing.

as of today, 4678 hours on pc,  I can't fathom how some people have 12k hours in ark even being around sense the beginning.  I a old hermit though, so most my recent time has been playing ark, none of my other games are really saying 'play me' to me right now, well besides the little bit of Mahjong I play before bed.

This last year I do have to say though, I have enjoyed ark even with the annoying bugs and update troubles that have been coming my way.