In-game hours

SupaBat1003

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only have 5k hours on Ark.

Hours don't mean anything though because they accumulate while you're afk at the main screen, or sitting in a cryo-pod. Which some people do to inflate this number as if it's some kind of status symbol.

I have over 260,000 hours in real life, except that's just because I leave myself logged in.

• 3 weeks later...

3309 hours, and I never defeat any boss yet, always play on pve server, highest character level 102. Longest solo tribe and base/dino I ever maintained 6 months, once I feel the chore I just leave everything completely. Rinse and repeat. Currently playing Single Player now because when playing online Disconnectosaurus is the number one cause of death.

• 1 month later...

as of today, 4678 hours on pc,  I can't fathom how some people have 12k hours in ark even being around sense the beginning.  I a old hermit though, so most my recent time has been playing ark, none of my other games are really saying 'play me' to me right now, well besides the little bit of Mahjong I play before bed.

This last year I do have to say though, I have enjoyed ark even with the annoying bugs and update troubles that have been coming my way. 

Archived