In-game hours

SupaBat1003

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

About 4k split between PC and PS4, does anyone know a way to check playtime on ps4?

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:50 AM, Vor said:

10,044.8 hours here. I was interviewed about my playing time eventually. Check the link below if you like. I basically left the game once i got over 10K which is well over a full year of actual playing time. 

https://www.pcgamesn.com/ark-survival-evolved/ark-survival-evolved-8000-hour-player

Hi Vor

Its interesting how a game like Ark can bring comfort/solace in certain situations, I hope you feeling better these days ?

Its kind of sad to say I have almost 2k hours and Ive played on and off since it was in Beta / Alpha. I actually was thinking about this the other day and did some math. A full time job you work 8 hours a day (40 hours a week), divide my hours played by 40 hours would give me the work weeks (50 Weeks) I have in ark if that makes sense, divide that 50 by 4 which is how weeks there are in a month (12.5). If you are still tracking that puts me at 12 1/2 months of ARK from a job standpoint haha!!!!!  Even furthermore that 2000 hours I have in ark if I would have worked overtime instead of playing ARK I would have made over $50,000 after taxes and what not....... Shew I need to quit talking cause im starting to kick myself in the junk, This game is so addicting!!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is just about people claiming to have an outrageous number of hours on ark. To clarify for those who don't know if you work 40 hours a week 52 weeks in a year you have spent 2080 hours at work. Now if you claim something silly like 20000 hours since 2015 that's roughly 14 hours a day every day for four years straight, no days off just ark daily. 

Archived