In-game hours

SupaBat1003

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Trentifus said:

4 Hours

I heard that @Rippy has over 1500 (Still considered a noob according to @Martyn)

It's not the number of hours that matter it's what you've done with those hours..  Im  at 966 hrs and have accomplished much more than many players at 1500hrs.  So Some at 1500 hrs could still be doing noob stuff.. 

According to steam i have 1600+ hours.  Like others have said a lot of that time is spent semi-AFK though i try to stay active through the longer tames by harvesting anything of value in the area.  Water tames are the worst since there is so little to do in the ocean and i don't want to wander too far in case something spawns in the area in my absence.  

4 hours ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

It's not the number of hours that matter it's what you've done with those hours..  Im  at 966 hrs and have accomplished much more than many players at 1500hrs.  So Some at 1500 hrs could still be doing noob stuff.. 

I'm kinda curious what you consider noob stuff.  The game primarily consists of building, harvesting, taming, and pvp if you're on a pvp server.  The only thing that changes is what you're building, harvesting, etc.  The only things I'd really list as advanced are egg farming and dino breeding but they aren't too difficult, just time consuming.  Seems like every player will probably have done just about everything long before the 1500 hour mark.

I beat you all in being a newbie.  :D    I have only 74 hours, just checked steam.  I am on single player which is a good thing as It has been around three weeks since I played.  Came down with the flu and was really sick.  Family doc ripped me up for not coming in sooner, almost ended up in the hospital. 

My time has been spent learning how to do stuff, build, traveling on my raft and Tera to explore the island and learning how to make things.  Unlike a lot of players here my focus has been on building and learning how to do things, my son tamed a bigfoot for me and I was able to tame my Pateradon who was trapped in a tree.  Two bases, one just a small building.  Second one first floor room has only a couple of large storage boxes.  Second floor has my bed, six storage boxes, smithy, table with mortar and pestle, and refinery.  Has a balcony for me to go out on (it is to support the landing area above really), third floor is half with a landing area for Tera and other half is my greenhouse. 

Both rafts have a ceiling/floor where I have built a small room with bed, outside two large storage boxes, a fireplace and just enough room for Tera to land on. 

I just like building instead of taming dinos. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 30.8.2017 at 5:53 AM, Johnny.exe said:

6,549 hrs on record

On 15.12.2017 at 9:50 PM, Dreadnaught said:

Over 4000 hours...  I could of built a house with that time

On 30.8.2017 at 3:16 AM, Xelanie said:

2k hours with at least another 500 offline :)

On 30.8.2017 at 2:40 AM, myksta0121 said:

7,257 still not the highest in my tribe lol (xbox)

On 30.8.2017 at 2:34 AM, Cowgirl said:

3,500 hours spanned over 2 years.

On 30.8.2017 at 2:26 AM, rawsh said:

3951 hours, about 3800 of those on one pve server and its addonservers,  

On 30.8.2017 at 12:31 AM, joshe92 said:

Just hit 7k (not counting time it was running as a server)

k now I feel like a darn noob:$ |

\/

6 minutes ago, tabooon said:

1225 hours in ark survival evolved and 122 hours n ark survival of the fittest(so basicly 1347:P)

:Stamina:

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

not only that but you are damn

NECROMANCER!!!

as well

This is not necroing a thread as it is adding to the thread following the theme of the thread where it would be pointless creating a brand new thread for the exact same topic. So lets leave this topic to continue regardless of how long its been since it saw activity.

I've hit about 2,623 hours now in ARK! Most of that has been a mix of between my private server and single player which was mainly for videos. Looking forward to adding more hours to it!

On 4/7/2016 at 6:05 PM, SupaBat1003 said:

I made this post to see how many hours different people has in the game. Thought it would be fun to see the different hours people played. I have over 750 hours. What do you have?

OMG. Wish I did not see this post now. Made me realize how much time I have spent on this AWESOME game.

Currently 4,885 Hours, all on Offical XBOX servers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived