levelling broken

slayerofzombs87

1 hour ago, slayerofzombs87 said:

levelling broken

so since the winter wonderland event i have been stuck at level 104. gaining no xp .... i read someone telling me i had to mind wipe. surely that cant be right?? and a patch should resolve the issue anyone got any insight or ideas??

No idea.

I gain xp but it dropped me from 53 mil xp (level 135) to 13 mil xp. It shows I can currently earn 64 mil xp but I'm working towards that from the 13 mil. I have got back up to 24 mil xp (which should be the 64 mil xp). 

They were supposed to resolve this after the Winter Wonderland event but alas it is another thing they broke and have no idea how to fix.

What makes it worse is several people have mindwiped since this bug and it dropped their overall level (they were all 130+ so not sure if that would affect you) so I can't even mind wipe to craft some bp's or else I might be below 135.

5 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

No idea.

I gain xp but it dropped me from 53 mil xp (level 135) to 13 mil xp. It shows I can currently earn 64 mil xp but I'm working towards that from the 13 mil. I have got back up to 24 mil xp (which should be the 64 mil xp). 

They were supposed to resolve this after the Winter Wonderland event but alas it is another thing they broke and have no idea how to fix.

What makes it worse is several people have mindwiped since this bug and it dropped their overall level (they were all 130+ so not sure if that would affect you) so I can't even mind wipe to craft some bp's or else I might be below 135.

yep i mindwiped it pushed me back 3 levels to 101. not to mention it reset my extinction engrams to craft element .... from unstable. so need to go back over their. literally no point though as corrupted dinos are invisible they are working on a fix but no osds .... or veins. always something with this game lol. its like raptor

Archived