How Many Gigas to Take down Titanosaur

SkuDal

I want to kill the titanosaur for xp and the most i thought the most viable option would be to take it down with Gigas since i dont have the Quetzel platform saddle, so I have tamed two gigas and bred them to get fully imprinted stats. I have 1 of these grown up and another 3 growing up with a egg incubating, the fully imprinted giga has around 40% mele and 30k health. How many gigas of these stats should I use to take down the Titanosaur or am I doing it all wrong?

3 hours ago, SkuDal said:

I want to kill the titanosaur for xp and the most i thought the most viable option would be to take it down with Gigas since i dont have the Quetzel platform saddle, so I have tamed two gigas and bred them to get fully imprinted stats. I have 1 of these grown up and another 3 growing up with a egg incubating, the fully imprinted giga has around 40% mele and 30k health. How many gigas of these stats should I use to take down the Titanosaur or am I doing it all wrong?

i can take down a titan with one giga this is on medium though and the line hatches at 380 melee, in your case i would not try this especially with super low melee and no saddle

I don't know how many you would need with this stats, but you for sure won't be able to do it with two. Especially without a saddle. Iguana Gaming used about 6 mutated gigas against a titan and still got wrecked (she knew it was gonna happen though, and the purpose was to dispose of them anyways cause she didn't need them anymore. So she gave them the chance to go down fighting)

On titan we are full nerfed.

Dino which normally do 835 damage each hit do on titan level 1 only 250 in singleplayer. 

Didn't try it on official servers but suppose is same and killing process will take very long time.

On official happened i was returning from hunt to base and see titan and typed in chat titan near my base.

But when i come closer i see it was  inside base..

Don't know how but my dodos were set on aggressive  and attacked titan.

30 dodos were killed in one hit probably. and my rex with kill my target setting joined fight.

Other dimos were on pasive  and not attacked by titan.

I come in base with giga just in time to save my rex and killed titan which were half dead already.

Very high price - 30 dodo and almost lost rex - boss rex which was at 4 k hp of his 66k hp

16 hours ago, Noa said:

On titan we are full nerfed.

Dino which normally do 835 damage each hit do on titan level 1 only 250 in singleplayer. 

Didn't try it on official servers but suppose is same and killing process will take very long time.

On official happened i was returning from hunt to base and see titan and typed in chat titan near my base.

But when i come closer i see it was  inside base..

Don't know how but my dodos were set on aggressive  and attacked titan.

30 dodos were killed in one hit probably. and my rex with kill my target setting joined fight.

Other dimos were on pasive  and not attacked by titan.

I come in base with giga just in time to save my rex and killed titan which were half dead already.

Very high price - 30 dodo and almost lost rex - boss rex which was at 4 k hp of his 66k hp

The rex I could understand, but you call 30 dodos a heavy price? Where they like some super bred heavily mutated killer dodos or something ?

I would actually be relieved to have those taming slots freed ???

14 minutes ago, TypicalArkGamer said:

The rex I could understand, but you call 30 dodos a heavy price? Where they like some super bred heavily mutated killer dodos or something ?

I would actually be relieved to have those taming slots freed ???

Dodo are long time with me and i like them.

Many were imprinted. All free on wandering.

Spent a lot of time taping all holes around base to let them wandering.

Btw i tried to have them in one room but cant. They are able to go trough celling, foundation etc.   

On 1/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, SkuDal said:

I also wanted to kill Titans for XP, but that's quite a pain. I need a lot of XP to get from level 97-100. I had 12x XP boost, but in the end its not that much XP you get from the Titan.

I made a video of my attempt, maybe it's inspiring.

Archived