Dinos Randomly Being Colored Black

PyralIron

So I was coming back from the Southeast Cave on The Island on my brother's unofficial server (if that might help at all) and I noticed that one of my argents had a bit of black coloring on the ends of its wings. I thought that was interesting because I hadn't noticed before, but then I noticed all of my birds had some part of them colored black, some more than others. I was definitely sure that they had not been colored that way before. My other dinos might have been affected too but it is more noticeable on the argents. I had done some painting previously on one bird, but it seems that it was unaffected by this sudden change in coloring. I tried relogging but that didn't fix it. Does anyone know why this happened?

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, PyralIron said:

So I was coming back from the Southeast Cave on The Island on my brother's unofficial server (if that might help at all) and I noticed that one of my argents had a bit of black coloring on the ends of its wings. I thought that was interesting because I hadn't noticed before, but then I noticed all of my birds had some part of them colored black, some more than others. I was definitely sure that they had not been colored that way before. My other dinos might have been affected too but it is more noticeable on the argents. I had done some painting previously on one bird, but it seems that it was unaffected by this sudden change in coloring. I tried relogging but that didn't fix it. Does anyone know why this happened?

Did you leave them out in the sun? If so, then this is most likely just sunburns and nothing to worry about. ?

7 hours ago, MooseX said:

admincheat settargetdinocolor 0 14, my guess is an admin played around with your colors ;)

Me and my brother are the only people who play on the server, and he hasn't been on in a couple weeks. I guess there is a small possibility that a random person joined, got admin access, then just painted my birds and left, but I can check the server logs lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived