Made a simple mistake got warned b4 I could fix it.

DmpTrkDrvr

Casanova I accidentally  posted a question in the mod/ digest forum  and before I could fix it I got a warning.   I'm sad about this.  YOU could see I was still in the menu as soon as it posted I tried to fix it yet you never gave me a chance..  At any point you could have communicated the issue directly to me but Ya didn't..  

This I'm sure you understand  is the only way to give my explanation  since you're judge jury and executioner.  But 

ALL I wanted to know is when can I get into my game without having to go offline then back online?

5 minutes ago, DmpTrkDrvr said:

Casanova I accidentally  posted a question in the mod/ digest forum  and before I could fix it I got a warning.   I'm sad about this.  YOU could see I was still in the menu as soon as it posted I tried to fix it yet you never gave me a chance..  At any point you could have communicated the issue directly to me but Ya didn't..  

This I'm sure you understand  is the only way to give my explanation  since you're judge jury and executioner.  But 

ALL I wanted to know is when can I get into my game without having to go offline then back online?

You should probably have submitted a ticket about this, under Forums and Forum accounts, rather than posting about it, being that this should be between you and a mod.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, TylerTheDoctor said:

You should probably have submitted a ticket about this, under Forums and Forum accounts, rather than posting about it, being that this should be between you and a mod.

This. I will be closing this thread. If you wish to get help with your Xbox issue, please create a post in the Xbox Support forum.

Thanks.

• Chris locked this topic

Archived