Switch Version

BlueIris2

Switch Version

I was thinking about buying the switch version of Ark because i don't really like the mobile version and I really want a portable version of ark. What's the difference between the switch version and the PC version? Does it really use the old kibbles? What kind of bugs are yall having to face? and what is the community like online PVE? Thank you for your time. ^-^

I’ve been happy with the pve players so far. Do not bother with pvp though. Too many toxic people.

Its an okay version of Ark. You only have engrams and dinos from the Island. And it’s an older version, which has some benefits and some drawbacks.

The game often runs unacceptably poorly, framerate, graphic, and disconnect wise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2020 at 8:33 PM, BlueIris2 said:

Switch Version

I was thinking about buying the switch version of Ark because i don't really like the mobile version and I really want a portable version of ark. What's the difference between the switch version and the PC version? Does it really use the old kibbles? What kind of bugs are yall having to face? and what is the community like online PVE? Thank you for your time. ^-^

I was an Ark Player on Switch since Day 1 and played 200 hours. After that I was so raptoring pissed. Bugs withoud end. Crashes. No Updates, Server removed. 

After all of that I decided to buy another console where Ark is actually a Game. And now I can play.

I recommend that to all of you. The switch Version is dead. Only a blind dumm fool will still hope for Patches. After way more than a year of silence ? Well keep on hoping 

Archived