Is Officials to single player item transfert possible?

Herbapou

Is Officials to single player item transfert possible?

If have put an item in the data transfert tab on an official server and I DONT see it on single or in my Nitrado server.

Is this possible and if so what do I need to do to make it happen?

I was able to transfert items between single player and my Nitrado server. I have breeded dinos with lots of mutation on official I would like send to single player.

Yes, however with some conditions, the server must not be clustered and have transfer allowed, but then again, these servers usually have that setting as off to prevent users from single player to transfer overzealous Dino's with extreme high stats. Happened to my server couple of times, so was forced to turn off this feature. 

11 hours ago, MooseX said:

I heard that it was, never tested it myself. However with the state of Ark Survivor right now, who knows really, so many things broken...

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/226850348-How-to-Transfer-Your-Survivor-to-Another-Server-Safely

I did this process to transfert  a character or items to another server of the same cluster between Ark official servers.

I WAS able to transfert items between single player and my unofficial server, the problem is cluster was ON in the crossark settings.  After removing it. I was able to see items between single player and my Nitrado server.

Now what I need is able to send breeded dinos from official to single player

Please note that you are NOT able to transfer the character from an unofficial server to an official server, nor can you transfer the data from the single player mode to the official server.

I want to do the other way around, so to transfert FROM official to Single player OR my unofficial private server. So far I am not seing any items uploaded on official in single player or my Nitrado server.

Archived